24.

Finally!

He was done tying her up, Raven thought with a crooked smile, that was all she could manage with the toy inside herRowan was now standing over her, looking up and down her body with an appreciative smile.

"You look pretty tied up Love," He said as he ran his hands over her thighs where the rope had split the flesh into rows.

"I could just eat you up." He said with a growl as he bit the protruded flesh making Raven moan as he licked to soothe the wound.

Rowan's hand traveled to between her thighs and Raven could let out a happy sob at the thought of him taking out the toy and fucking her. He slowly pulled it out making raven arch off the bed, only to thrust it back inside.

Raven sobbed while she looked up at him, eyes filled with betrayal. His face did not give away anything, he just sat down beside Raven's trembling form

"As much as I would love to fuck you right now," He started, as he thrust the toy in and out of her, "I just remembered I have an urgent report to do." He announced with a devious smirk.

Raven let out noises of rebuttal, already knowing just where her husband was going with the conversation.

"Shhhh," He gently shushed, his hands never stopping.

 "I will leave this inside you." He said as his hands slowed down to a stop, "And I will go to my office, do my report then come back." He continued, ignoring Raven's pleading eyes.

"However, If you cum on this fake dick," He said brusquely as he tapped it three times for emphasis, "I will be very disappointed Love." He said his tone turning gentle.

"You can hold out for me, can't you Love." He inquired as he stood up from the bed and walked to their nightstand and grabbed his glasses and walked toward their bedroom door.

"Ro..." Raven cried out as her husband left their room leaving her tied up, defenseless against the toy inside her.