𝚁𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚢 𝚁𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍

"Someone is watching us," Sarada Uchiha mumbled and clenched her fist

Chouchou Akimichi yawned and batted her eyes at her thick rimmed companion.

"But Sarada," she whined, "we've been keeping guard for all this time and we still haven't found the creep."

Sarada gritted her teeth and scanned her eyes across the street.

"We can't afford to be careless Chouchou. Remember, a shinobi never lets her guard down," the Uchiha girl warned.

A few steps outside of her family home and Sarada Uchiha could feel an uneasy pair of eyes dead set on her back. Of course she tried shaking off the culprit by running through a few busy streets but she was unsuccessful. She had been checking every corner behind her before bumping into her dearest friend, Chouchou and convincing her to find their mystery stalker.

"Sarada," Chouchou mewed. "How are you so sure that it's you that's being watched? What if it's my die hard fan boy who's been trying to get together with me after I broke his heart?" The brown-skinned teen swooned before posing in the middle of the street.

Sarada rolled her eyes. If that was the truth she would have gladly accepted it but this stalker wasn't going to stop Sarada from running some errands. The two girls finally made it to 'The Blacksmith', a less-than-popular ninja tool store, only to be met with the front door slamming before their faces. The store's owner, Tenten, mouthed 'Sorry we are closed' as she locked the door and lowered the store blinds.

"Hey! What was that for?" Chouchou yelled and waved her fist in the air.

"Yeah, that was really weird. Wait, isn't this place supposed to close at 5pm? It's barely even 3pm! Where am I supposed to restock my kunai knives now?" Sarada frowned.

It meant that she had to wake up early and stand by the store front at 8am to be the first customer she served. Chouchou gave her friend a pat on her shoulder.

"Cheer up! The Hidden Leaf's best kunoichi-in-training doesn't need a silly kunai. Come on. Let's prove that we can be stronger than those suckers at the Training Hall," Chouchou boasted as she grabbed the slender girl by the wrist and made her way to the train station.

Chouchou seemed a little too fired up for the Uchiha's liking.

"Inojin isn't going to know what hit him," Chouchou sneered as she pounded her fists together. "I'm going to punch him so hard, it's going to reset his brain."

Sarada could only guess that Inojin might have said something about Chouchou's loud personality again. He wasn't the best at reading the room unlike everyone else; it never meant he wasn't good at studying though. He happened to be best friends with the son of the Hokage's Chief Advisor meaning he was twice as obnoxiously smug .Sarada had struggled to keep her position as second best when it came to her end-of-year grade because of that boy's mind. Shikadai was already a bother to deal with because he seemed to have an early start at reading in his life compared to everyone in their generation. It just didn't feel fair to the girl.

"Then let's knock him out good," Sarada's glasses twinkled in the sun.

As the train arrived, Sarada caught a mysterious figure through the corner of her eye, prompting her to allow her best friend to board the train without her as she searched the crowd.

"He's here!" Sarada yelled as she stood her ground.

"Sarada!" Chocho cried out as the train doors closed.

The Uchiha girl watched the train leave the station and made up her mind to wait for the next one. Just as she turned away from the train, she bumped into a man holding a camera sending him clumsily to the ground. However his camera decided to take the high road and landed squarely between a blonde's face before crushing down to its destruction too.

"Oww!" the boy screamed and rubbed his face in comfort.

Sarada's eyes widened, realizing that the owner of the scream was none other than Boruto Uzumaki himself.

"Boruto?" she gasped before she heard the man she collided with grumble as he picked himself from the floor.

"Sarada!" the boy growled in annoyance.

"I should have known that you would come around and ruin my day." He complained.

"Huh?! At least be shameful to realize how much damage you've caused," she yelled at him as she pointed to the camera on the ground.

"Ugh! Why do I have to listen to another whiny brat like you?" He yelled.

"And why do I have to stand around and apologize on behalf of the ungrateful Uzumaki?!"