𝙸'𝚖 𝙰 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛!

If there was anyone who managed to make the Uchiha's blood boil over, it was Boruto Uzumaki

Despite being the son of the very shinobi she idolized, he was nothing but an eyesore in her blurry vision. Boruto had it all yet he wasted it away with his ill mannered mentality. He had a mother who always awaited his arrival with a warm meal everyday, a sweet sister who was full of ambition and a father... a father who was actually around. Now all the envy she felt as she saw him would rise up to the surface to bite him every now and then.

"Leave it to Boruto to always screw things up," she scoffed as she picked up the fragments of the broken camera scattered across the floor tiles.

Boruto crossed his arms and rolled his eyes at her remark. He felt like her Moody Judy attitude towards him was always misdirected.

In his eyes the Uchiha protégé was nothing but a snobby brat who thinks she's above him because of her powerful bloodline. It's as if being the only child to two of the three legendary Sannin wasn't enough for her. She always had to look down on him and frankly it made him uneasy. Being the son of the Hokage was miserable enough for him and the thing he wanted least in this world was to have an enemy, especially if that enemy had to be the short haired girl. She was peppery and bitter towards him, a combination that he absolutely hated. It was only fair to treat her the same way.

"Yeah, yeah. Just watch your step next time," the boy huffed as he placed his hands behind his head and tilted his chin towards the air.

Just before Sarada could bark at him, the man put himself between the teens and began bowing repeatedly.

"It's all my fault," he profusely apologized. "If I hadn't been careless you wouldn't have missed your train."

Sarada felt her cheeks fill up and pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose.

"It's no big deal. I just hope there wasn't anything important that you needed to take with that camera of yours.""

Don't worry about the camera, in fact let me make it up to you by conducting an interview," he begged, making Sarada cock her eyebrow as he pulled out another camera from his large green coat.

In Sarada's eyes the man before him was too familiar. He had brown shaggy hair and purple horizontal markings over both eyes.

"Wait, you won't happen to be Sukea? The greatest photographer across all the lands, four time award winner of the Leaf Media annuals and main editor of the Shinobi times?! " Sarada asked with a little glitter in her eyes.

"In the flesh," he chuckled as he rubbed his neck with one hand.

Sarada hopped in place with her hands together as Boruto mumbled Sukea's name as he tried to recall where he had heard it before.

"I absolutely love your work! Your photograph of Hiroshi's Labyrinth was breathtakingly beautiful. It was the first time I gasped at the sight of such detailed humility from a landscape."