Ep. 2: Growing affection

"Tonight sure is beautiful. it's clear, stars are shining brightly and the moon is full."

y/n said to himself with no one particular in mind. he was on the balcony, leaning over the railing with hand on his chin looking up at sky. He really enjoyed studying the night sky, it was so gorgeous it could hypnotize you.

"y/n... I can't sleep.."

y/n turned around to see Muzan standing there all groggy looking. y/n chuckled to himself and walked over and picked the boy up in his arms. Muzan just giggled softly and snuggled into y/n's chest while he decided to go out on a small stroll to see if that would put Muzan to sleep.

"mmmm.. y/n where are we going?"

Muzan inquired sleepily from the soft kimono of his caretaker, y/n could only look down and smile softly at the boy

"well dear Muzan, i'm taking us on a walk. this is something my mother used to do for me when I was being restless."

Muzan just leaned back into y/n's chest and after 10 minutes or so of walking, he was fast asleep. y/n just turned around and happily strolled back to the Kibutsuji estate with Muzan in his arms. 

"Well mom if there's one thing I can thank you for, its the technique to put any child to sleep."

y/n mused to himself before arriving at the estate and putting the boy back into bed.

"sleep well young heir."

y/n planted a gentle kiss on the boys forehead before leaving