Ep. 3: Blue Spider Lilies

"Such gorgeous flowers, I can't believe they're in bloom already."

"Mr. y/n, what type of flowers are those?"

y/n looks down at the boy holding his hand

"Those are Blue Spider Lilies Muzan-San, They're a flower found only here in Japan. Not to mention they're also close to extinction so this makes them exceptionally rare to find."

"That's really cool Mr. y/n, can the flowers be used in anything?"

"Yes, the flowers are poisonious upon ingestion so they would kill you if you ate them. However the roots can be harvested to be ground into a paste to be rubbed on wounds so that infection is prevented."

"Spider Lilies are so cool! They even look like they glow in the dark."

"I suppose they do."

y/n walks up to the patch and plucks a flower then sticks in in Muzans hair. He just giggles and bows

"Thank you Mr. y/n."

"You're welcome dear, I thought it'd look cute in your hair. I'm kind of jealous of how well your hair looks if i'm honest."

Muzan's cheeks flushed a small shade of red

"a-ah well mother says I take after her in looks. I must have acquired her hair.."

y/n chuckled softly before picking up the boy

"You do look alot like your mother, I personally look more like my father."

"Mr. y/n, can you... tell me about your family? I don't know much about you and you've been with me for 4 years already!"

Muzan exclaimed that quickly as he had to catch his breath at the end

"hah, I guess you're right. I never did talk about my family much. Well my father was a samurai, one of the greatest actually. He met his end at the Kanbyō Silla pirate invasion. My mother sold baskets she wove in her spare time and the met when my father was in town to get some sake. They talked and ended up being together a few years later."

"Wait your dad is THE samurai who defended the village from the pirate invaders?!"

"Yep, Lord f/n, also known as the fleet burner kamado because the villagers say he torched the pirates ships with flaming arrows and even sank a ship with a single shot."

"Thats so cool Mr. y/n!"

"ah please Muzan, don't think of me as the son of a legendary samurai warrior but as a simple man who enjoys taking care of you. The praise makes me feel weird haha"

"Alright then Mr. y/n."

"Well, guess its time to head on in. I need to check on your mother also."

"..okay"

With that, y/n carried the boy inside

(Since im running out of ideas, ive decided to call upon the great time skip sama next chapter and take us to when Muzan is going to be demonified.)