! 𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 !

Hey. If you're reading this, I love you so much! This part isn't all that important, but I still think people should read this.

Rules and warnings will be updated as the story goes on because this story is planned but not planned. Thanks a lot!

WARNINGS : 

alcohol, drug usage {including smoking}, self-harm, suicide depictions, moderate violence, etc. 

description! (in case you didn't read it like a naughty kid)

Hanta Sero is an alcohol and drug-addicted teen whose parents got rid of him as soon as UA had dorms available. He wasn't always this way, but the truth of how he got onto this path is dreadful. For now, this is Hanta's dirty secret. Based on the way his parents treat him, he's turned to trying to commit suicide as soon as possible, hoping that he wouldn't be forced to continue his family's legacy of being heroes.

Katsuki Bakugo is a rage-filled teen who can't seem to express his issues correctly. When Katsuki's parents found out he wasn't mentally stable, they gave up supporting his dreams of becoming a hero and sent him to a mental hospital in middle school. He came back at the end of middle school, and he started to drink after secretly relapsing. At Mina Ashido's party, he knocked himself out with alcohol, finding a drinking passion. That night changed his life.

Izuku Midoriya is your average goody-two-shoes to the untrained eye. What nobody knows is under wraps and buried deep somewhere inside the boy. He'd been bullied for the first time in second grade. Ever since he has fought conflicted emotions that often arose in his head. This often drove him to self-harm and also commit suicide. He gave up on relationships after everyone turned out to be toxic. Until...