Ⓒ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙 - Ⓐ𝕗𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕕

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

    .・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

。・゚゚・   ・゚゚・。 

If you're here to criticize my work, leave. If you do not agree with the BHNA/MHA fandom, kindly click off this page. I don't care who you or your parents are you Minecraft kid, LEAVE! I'm trying to say this in the kindest way possible, so you know... go now. If you aren't and you truly want to read my fic, heya! How's your day or night going? GO TO BED OR ELSE THE BED BUGS WILL GET YOU~ 👹. Luv u <3 

902 Words (Major Achievement for a first chapter!)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

  .・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

。・゚゚・   ・゚゚・。 

"Hey Sero! Dude, where have you been?" Tetsutetsu spoke, slurring with a goofy smile. If the vodka-scented breath wasn't a dead giveaway, then his staggering was. He was drunk as hell.

Sero had been smoking weed right next to the taller boy while he drank, and danced like there was no tomorrow, so this question was unnecessary. He often turned and danced with the drunk boy, the drugs getting to his head. The strobe lights above flashed over the dancing high schoolers. 

"I've been here the whole time, idiot! Wait- what the hell?!" Sero's eyes were blown wide when he peered past Tetsutetsu to see Bakugo and Todoroki making out on the couch. He silently gagged, turning his attention back to the slurring boy in front of him. 

Sero leaned back on the counter he was standing in front of, then took a few steps forward before stilling completely

 A hand grasped Sero's shoulder like a sexual assaulter about to kidnap their victim. 

"I bet you wish that was you, huh~" A sly, husky voice whispered into his ear, almost growling. This caused Sero to flinch back and snap his neck around to see the newcomer. He sighed out of relief when he saw Midoriya standing behind him, smirking.

"Hey there! It's just me, chill! No need to be so hostile!" Izuku surrendered hands next to his head. 

Sero stood dumbfounded for a hot moment before pushing Izuku back by his shoulder.

"Yo, don't do that man. I coulda' shit myself just now!" Sero pouted, making Izuku squish his cheeks like a mother to her child. Izuku said his greetings to Tetsutetsu and pulled Sero to the dance floor.

They danced to Ice Spice, Drake, and DigBar. They had plenty of fun listening to the song "4 BIG GUYS". After a while, the DJ got to some slower songs and the mood changed as the partners drifted toward each other. 

Katsuki stood in a corner, observing the couples, specifically his childhood friend and his current Bakusquad member. 

He watched as Sero gripped Izuku's hips, Izuku loosely holding onto his shoulders.

He watched their smiles carefully.

He watched as Izuku rested his head on Sero's shoulder.

He watched as Sero lifted Izuku's head.

He watched as they kissed.

Katsuki couldn't take it anymore as he ran out of the house and out of the neighborhood filled with wealthy homes. He'd never look back, that's for sure.

At The Lit Party For Lit Kids💯💯 (Back when Katsuki was there)

Everyone was dancing to their groove as the music blasted around the house. Well, that was until the DJ replaced the songs with slower, sweeter songs.

Izuku was pulled closer to Sero, so he leaned his head on the taller boy's shoulder.

"Hey, Mido-bro? Can I kiss you?" 

Izuku gasped audibly but pulled Sero in, hastily entwining their tongues together. People around them started clapping and hooping, knowing the boys had liked each other for a while.

They enjoyed this sloppy, lust-filled kiss before someone pulled them apart. Silence crossed the room. Nobody clapped, hooped, or spoke. Dead silence.

"Dude! Do you know what you just did?! You knew that Katsuki liked Izuku, and you still KISSED HIM! In his face, too!" Kirishima shouted, scaring Izuku half to death. He had never seen the read head so angry.

Sero pushed Kirishima, making him stumble back a bit. 

"What? What the hell did I do?! All I did was kiss him! What difference does it make anyways?" He yelled back.

They started to brawl, starting with Kirishima punching him dead in the nose. Blood splattered the floor as the crowd roared with excitement. Some neighbors probably heard the late-night party and called the cops, because a few minutes later, sirens were heard in the neighborhood.

Then, the distant sound of police filled the wealthy neighborhood, blaring into the homes. Sero was the first one out, not wanting to get caught up with the police again. He dragged Izuku along with him, making sure he was safe. Kirishima chased after them, not yet finished with his opponent.

 Soon enough, everyone was out of the house except for Yayorozu, the hostess. They knew that leaving things with her was the best option since she could clean a whole house in minutes. She was just like that, I guess.

After that Friday night, nobody had seen nor spoken to Katsuki. Not even Kirishima, the one who defended him without a second thought.

Normally Katsuki wouldn't be as upset about such a silly thing, but it was his frie- er... acquaintance that did this to him KNOWING of his crush. The worst part was, Izuku looked like he enjoyed it, even if he wasn't 100% sober.

For the first time, Katsuki felt genuinely afraid. 

A/N - - FACT YOU NEED TO KNOW: Since Momo hosted the party this week, next week was Ochako's turn, then Ashidos, then back to Momo.

Hope you enjoyed my lovely chapter! Did you catch my references? ヾ(≧▽≦)