𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓

💌

💌

𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓!
"𝗶 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂." "𝗲𝘄!"

© 𝗿𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰𝗱𝟯: 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘆 𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘀 ❥ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘄𝗮𝘆

𝗱𝟯: 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘆 𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘀 ❥ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘄𝗮𝘆

💌

══ 𝟬𝟭. 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

𝗰𝗿𝗼𝘀𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁
𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗶𝗲
𝗺𝗮𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲
𝗶𝗳 𝗶'𝗺 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗲.
𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 • 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘬𝘢

( 🫶💓🫶)

CRYSTAL NELSON has lived the same day every day since May 7th, 1990. The last she remembers is going into late night surgery for a brain tumor; she wakes up each morning to a world that confuses her, that has moved on significantly in the time that has passed. Her brother explains daily at 7:05 that the surgery meant she was cancer-free, but she has lost her memory of the time since — the five years of her life where she has lived in a cloud.
Though every day is completely new for Crystal, she never takes "the news" the same way. Some mornings she sobs in her brother's arms, others the words feel so familiar that she mutters an "okay" and goes back to bed. Yet there is something that never changes — she can't remember her best friend from before the surgery, Charlie Conway. The one thing she should have remembered, she couldn't.
Charlie, being the stubborn boy he was, was absolutely crushed by the idea of losing his best friend — more like his best friend losing him. So he retreated; he stopped coming over, he stopped trying. It's been five and a half years of moving on and letting go. But no one can deny their fate, or move on from a love they were meant to have.