OC and extra info (updated)

Please read!
Some info on our main character
(This will be updated after each book) -
-Her name is Sophie
-She's the sister of Mako and Bolin
-She's a non-bender ;)
-Height: 5'5 (168cm)
-She shares similar looking features with Mako including his golden eyes.
-Her age in book 3 is 16 (it's only been 2 weeks since book 2)
-The legal age in republic city is 16 ( because I say so)
-She's extremely smart and finished school at 12.
-She excels in designing and making anything that has to do with technology and mechanics.
-She also remembers things very well and loves to read.
-Even through she is super smart, she lacks common sense sometimes.
-She is stationed in Republic City by the United Nations to investigate the affects of the spirits on the city as a result of the portals being left open.
-Although she is allowed to go wherever she needs to go or wherever help is needed as she is an independent researcher which means she only has to report if it seems necessary.
-Iroh and her are not official but did go on a few dates and do write letters to each other as they don't see each other very often in this book.

Extra info about this book-
-This is a OC x Iroh II
-He is still 19 in book 3
(gotta keep the age gaps in check)
-In my head the children that do attend the schools in republic city are actually supposed to finish at 16 and then go on to learn whatever they want.