Nishinoya x Insecure female reader

it was a bad day for you, you got scolded Infront of your entire class, you forgot your lunch, and worst of all you heard some girls talking about you in the hallway. at this point you just wanted to get home and sleep for the rest of the day but you pushed through the full school day then immediately went home, but you forgot that you promised Noya you would watch his practice but you just couldn't after today so you instead just sent him a text telling him that you weren't coming today. 

*setting change to Noya*

Noya knew something was off, you loved watching his practice so why would you just all the sudden tell him you weren't coming? were you hurt? something was definitely wrong. so that day he told his coach that he wouldn't be coming to practice today because something came up, then he immediately went to your house to check on you. when he walked in he found you in your bed staring at your phone, apparently you didn't notice him come in. 
"y/n?"  you flinched a little at the sudden noise "oh...hey Noya, what are you doing here? I thought you had practice?" Noya smiled softly "i did...i just felt like something was wrong so I came to see you" he walked closer and sat on the edge of your bed "is everything ok? you seemed...sad today." your eyes panned down to the floor not wanting to look at him "I'm just feeling kind of insecure...i had a really bad day" Noya gasped *GASP >:0* "WHAT?! NO WAY, YOUR BEAUTIFUL!!" he grabbed your shoulders and looked at you dead in the eye "How could you be insecure!? your the most beautiful amazing cool super awesome girl ever!!!" you laughed because of how energetically he said it  "SEE! LOOK AT YOUR SMILE! AMAZING!" he jumped on you and tackled you into a hug "Don't you ever say anything or even THINK anything bad about MY girlfriend EVERY again GOT IT??!" he kissed your head while you laughed "ok ok got it i wont" "good! now lets go play mario cart >:)" he let go of you and gave you one more kiss then you both spent the night yelling at each other over mario cart and eating snacks :)

(A/n: Sorry that was kind of  shit lmao anyway have a good bye lol :D)

(400 words)