Well Shit

Hey guys, been a while hasn't it 😅. I promise I haven't abandoned you guys or StarCrest. Just haven't had really any time to update this book. Now, there is a lot to cover. So i will break it up into sections.

LONG POST AHEAD

_________________________________________

SECTION I: Mundane Life.

A lot has happened in the mundane aspect of my life. I've finally found my other half. He's so sweet and caring, and honestly I could write a book just for him. So I won't delve into too much detail 😅. I've also gotten my drivers license, which is rly fun. Now I just have to get a car lol. My home life is still pretty hectic; we're living in a hotel rn while the house we want goes through inspection. We've been in the hotel for almost a month now-. My job is also going to shit; my manager is hiring a bunch of shitty people and is treating his workers with an unfair bias; and i am on the the bad end. Honestly, if a better job presents itself, I'm taking it. School started to get better, but then it plummeted 💀. I'm failing most my classes and I have zero motivation. But ima fix it, just to make my life a little easier yk. Also, I'm seeing a therapist now; and it's going very well 😅. I only talk to her about human stuff tho, for obvious reasons. That's all for my mundane side of life.
_________________________________________

SECTION II: StarCrest.

As for StarCrest, a lot has happened. We've gained several new members and Azu is now a mod. I'm currently formatting the questions from the qna, which should be published before the end of week at the latest. I've also revamped the language of the gods (now named Lenekī re ka Ashkēlū/Lenaku); and added a new esoteric language: Naagiilm ac Dsiinduusdnaadr, or Voidspeech. Only very high up individuals will be able to learn it. Or anyone who gets a void entity to teach them (or becomes one themselves). But learning puts a target on your back, since it's forbidden to teach others. My country has also been revamped; I have remade the language, remade the religion, and expanded upon the culture and government.

_________________________________________

SECTION III: God Stuff.

A shit ton has happened pertaining to my god side. I had begun to go about coming into my god side in a new way: molting. Similar to spiders, I will basically 'shed' this vessel and come out as my true God form. It will be a two hour process and be rather painful 😅. But I'm ready for it. I have also reworked my pantheon; which now has 8 deities and a religious hierarchy. And will also have lots of lore and many sacred texts. I haven't really practiced my abilities, as I'm waiting till I fully molt (which I've been close to doing). But they've been growing in strength nonetheless. My surroundings are easily influenced by emotional state. Something bad has also happened, and it's happened in the Void; I'm like 99% sure another war's gonna break out. A couple days ago I had channeled messages from the Void. Which compelled me to bilocate over there, this was not a good idea. I was spotted by one of the entities, and they ran off yelling something. Then these four tall humanoid entities picked me up and started carrying me to the main city. So i came back to this realm. I feel like the void was luring me back in. Then I saw this owl appearing entity fly out of the Great Tree; and now I can't peer into the void without it blocking my view with its face. Oh, and in my second channeling there were some inscriptions; and as soon as I looked at the inscriptions I heard "we found you, don't hide". And then I heard "come back, we need you". When I tried to read its energy, I saw the Great Tree cracking and something dangerous peering from inside. Which I figure to be the Owl. So I gotta be on the lookout for anything suspicious now 😅.
_________________________________________

SECTION IV: Magic.

As for magic, not too much has happened. My chakras and energy has finished changing. And my new magic is starting to grow. I can feel it; I even almost successfully conjured my loom. Which was lots of fun. I haven't done much practice with my magic either, for the same reason. I plan on making a grimoire for this magic, in either Voidspeech or the Lenaku. I'm not sure yet. But it'll include information on everything in the Google doc, as well research on crystals, plants, rituals, spells, and other occult stuff. Guys, which language should I use tho. Actually, i think I'll have two grimoires; one for SC Loom magic – which be written in Lenaku – and one for Void specific Loom Magic, which will obviously be written in Voidspeech. I'll start with a romanized outline/sketch of how I'll want them to be, and then I'll make the official books.

_________________________________________

SECTION V: Language Shenanigans

I've alr stated that I've revamped two languages and created a new one to go with them. But I haven't talked about the craziness of my journey for a sustained personal conlang. At the beginning of the new year, I made it my goal to make a personal language and stick with it. Let's just say things didn't go as planned. I was doing well for most of 2023, but then I rapidly went south. I didn't like it, so I had kept the grammar but changed the sound of the language. Which led to me scrapping the whole thing and starting over. And thankfully I only restarted twice this year. I'm on my second restart and this time I'm doing everything in a notebook. To hopefully keep things tame and steady. I'm documenting it in a textbook style; with the first section of the notebook being where I keep record of the syntax, grammar, phonology, etc. Then the second section is the textbook portion. And I think I'll have to get a separate book to house the Dictionary. I only have a handful of words so far, as I just restarted today. But hopefully I'll progress this language to natlang level usage ability.

— Void out