To live again

"Final vote!"

The weird Karnak sounds can be heard, before they suddenly stop, and the light is pointed at Ocean.

"Ocean O'Connell Rosenberg"

"huh?"

"It has been decided, that you shall have the final vote." said Karnak

"Over what?" She asked. The rest of the group stand still in silence, waiting for what will happen next.

"Who lives and who dies"

"But I thought we all had to vote on that? That what you told us."

There was silence. Karnak thought a bit before answering.

"Y- Y-Y-ou guys cannot agree on one person- sson" He struggled.
"All of you g-g-got one p-p-point each" Like he was going against his programming. "There's only 5 minutes left"

"What happened in 5 minutes?"

"My date with Virgil" he answeared "and then my demise. After that I-I-I- a-and then, I'm not sure"

"And if i vote for my self" Started Ocean " If i choose myself, the moral of the story is that humans suck."

"It would be a valid interpretation, yes"

"I want to come back really bad, but I can be happy with the 17 years worth of memories of my life. It wasn't perfect, but there's so many happy memories to re-live. We died young but we didn't die needlessly. We can spend whole eternity looking back at our favourite moments. But she can't"

Ocean turned to Jane

" You don't remember any of this" She said " You would spend endless minutes wondering what it's like to live. I cannot let that happen"

Jane looked at her in silence, mentally asking question "Are you sure"

Ocean, sensing the question nodded.

Jane turned around. the bright light started shining in her direction, And she followed it.

Suddenly there were sparks

"See- e -e y-yo-"

Pitch Black and silence. But only for a moment.

(author's Note: in case you are wondering, Noel and Mischa voted for each other, Ricky wanted Constance to go back to life, Jane waned Ricky to come back (he doesn't concede in my version) Ocean wanted to go back herself in her opinion Jane deserves it the most)