𝚄𝚗𝚒𝚚𝚞𝚎| 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝙲𝚢𝚛𝚞𝚜

𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚛: 𝙱𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 & 𝙼𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝 ⚠︎︎
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟼𝟼𝟺

𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙱𝚢: Rowerman , 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜! ♡︎

𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚢: 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚢'𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝙷𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚊.

𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘆'𝘀 𝗣•𝗢•𝗩
Watching our daughter walk into school for the first time is tearful. One day I'm holding her newborn self in my arms and the next thing I know we're getting ready for the first day of kindergarten. We try our best to keep our composure as her little hands wave goodbye.

Walking back to the car hand in hand we talk about how emotional it is to see our little girl grow up. Getting in the car I drive us home in comfortable silence with music from the radio playing in the background.

" 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗲𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 " Y/n admits

" 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄, 𝗜'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗱 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲 "

" 𝘽𝙪𝙪𝙪𝙩 " Y/n drags on

" 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁? " I see that familiar smirk on her face; her once bright Y/E/C eyes were now dark and filled with lust

Without another word, I smash our lips together as my hands roam her body.

✌︎︎ 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙 ✌︎︎

" 𝗜𝘁𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗱 "
Y/N joked

" 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗱𝗲- " *𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴*
" 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 "

I look at the caller's number and to my surprise, it was Tiana's school, I instantly answer it and got hit with devastating news, how can people be so cruel; I don't want to blame the kids I blame the parents for not teaching their children that some people are different.

" 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴? " Y/n worriedly asked

" 𝗪𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝘂𝗽 𝗧𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 "

Without anymore questions, we got dressed quickly; getting in the car. Arriving at the school we see Tiana and her teacher waiting outside, we thank the teacher and walk back into the car.

" 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘂𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆? " I questioned

" 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘂𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 " Y/N adds

" 𝗜'𝗺 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆 " her small voice speaks and her long face not going unnoticed

We didn't want to push and make her uncomfortable so I just waited until we got home to sit her down and talk properly. At home, we got her into more comfortable clothes and gave her some snacks.

" 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘂𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻
𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀? " Y/N softly asked sitting Tiana on her lap

She nods her head sighing sadly " 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗱𝘀 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝘂𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗲 " she truthfully admits

" 𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝘂𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲? " I massaged her scalp hoping to ease any nerves

She pointed at her tearful eyes as little droplets ran down her face. We quickly discovered what she meant, our expressions softened at her hurt and discomfort.

Tiana has a condition called Heterochromia, her eyes are different colors, one blue like mine and the other one Y/E/C like Y/n. Me and her mom always thought it was unique but to some people, it was weird just because it's different.

" 𝗟𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀, 𝘆𝗼𝘂.𝗮𝗿𝗲.𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁. 𝗧𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗱𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆'𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁. 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗼 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 " A small smile appears on her face showing her two front teeth missing

The rest of the day we did whatever pleased our daughter, whatever movie, activity, or anything she wanted to do; as long as she felt better.

The next day dropping her off at school was a little more nerve-racking than the first time but for different reasons but, to our luck, by the end of the school day we saw a happy 5-year-old walking out of school with confidence radiating through her.

" 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲'𝐬 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬! " The excited 5-year-old expressed

From that day on no one could ever tell her anything.