𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚎 𝙻♡︎𝚟𝚎| 𝙺𝚎𝚑𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 ✰ 𝟷𝟹𝟼𝟺

𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚛 ✰ 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐| 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚅𝙸𝙴𝚆 ★ 𝚈/𝙽 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚟𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝙺𝚎𝚑𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎.

𝙔/𝙉 𝙋•𝙊•𝙑
'𝗧𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱, 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝘀𝗲, 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗽𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗿, 𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵, 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵, 𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗱𝗼 𝘂𝘀 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁'... These were the words of a woman who was truly in love. A woman who fought for her love. A woman who would die for her love.

A woman who got hurt by her love...

Never did I think I would see the day when this would all be over, where no longer I feel any empathy for a woman I would go down on my knees and cry for her. She deserves no sympathy from me.

I watched as she packed her belongings crying as if this wasn't her fault, her body shook, and sobbed like the day I found out about her inability to be loyal to me but I stood high not once did her cries affect me. She begged and pleaded for me to forgive her, even went down on her knees, kissed the palm of my hands, and quoted every sweet poem just to make me stay.

Even when she packed her last box in the car, driving away far from me where I would never see her again, even then, not a single tear dropped from my eyes. All my nights were restful, my touch pleasured me more than she can ever. 𝘐. 𝘈𝘮. 𝘍𝘳𝘦𝘦.

But love hurts even when you think it doesn't, not knowing the opportunities I've passed all just because I vowed to never love again. I almost walked past the opening door that showed what real true love is. Ever since it's been me, myself and, I; I've treated myself often. A new ritual or 'night routine' I've created for myself was getting dessert from a nearby bakery that was within walking distance from my house.

The summer night breeze swayed my hair and refreshed my face. Enjoying my walk while getting lost in my thoughts, my gaze looks around the beautiful town taking in what the universe has done for me until someone catches my eye. She was beautiful, the art that was tattooed on her body fit her so...perfectly. Her eyes met mine and she shot me this hypnotizing smile that fluttered my heart.

I looked away quickly, the last thing I need is to fall for someone I don't know, so I kept walking, head up top never looking to the side or the back when I passed by her, I'll forget her by tomorrow anyways and so will she.

Tomorrow came by, and I didn't forget her, but then again you don't forget pretty faces quickly so by next week she should be off my mind...She wasn't. She's been in that same spot every day since I saw her and each time our eyes met each other and that smile was always sent my way.

But today she was nowhere to be found, walking past the same spot her presence was nonexistent. I have to admit I was a little disappointed but maybe it's for the better, I don't need to fall in love again. Per usual I purchased my usual dessert and walked back home.

The next day the same thing, walking the same route, the spot was empt- oh wait, she's here. The slightest smile appeared on my face but I quickly dropped it, what am I smiling for?