TWENTY SEVEN.

LIKED BY BUKAYOSAKA87 AND OTHERSBULLYINGHAM brent faiyaz on repeat

BULLYINGHAM brent faiyaz on repeat.

VIEW COMMENTS !

USER oh he's in a silly goofy mood

MASONMOUNT let's be glad it's not future
BULLYINGHAM i have future, j cole, the weeknd, summer walker and giveon all on shuffle
     ↳ JLINGZ bro who hurt you.....

BUKAYOSAKA87 i'm enjoying this so much i'm so sorry i had to say it
BULLYINGHAM glad my pain is funny to you.

MEEKMEALS wouldn't be happening if you would just make her yours and actually treat her right! 😊🙌🏾💯
BULLYINGHAM mums shut up. how are you and devyn again?
    ↳ STERLING7 nahhhhh too far marcus get your lic back bro

USER you look pissed
BULLYINGHAM i'm so fucking happy.

USER .... team jamaia! 😍🔥

"Did you eat today," JUDE asked KAMAIA as soon as the call connected, watching as the smallest of smiles crept onto her face

"Yes I did, now stop being sweet, I'm meant to be mad at you," she groaned.

"I beat you in just one game of 8ball and suddenly I'm the most hated man alive... Women these days," he shook his head, faking hurt.

"You're meant to let me win," Kamaia scoffed. "It's called chivalry."

"Equal rights, equal fights!" Jude shrugged.

"Jude!" she gasped. His laugh was heard through her airpods as she fixed herself a hot chocolate to warm herself up, not bothering to use the heaters because the energy bills nowadays were a joke.

"What? I'm just saying," he laughed. He readjusted his headset on his head, waiting for Gio to join the game of 2K that he had loaded on his PlayStation. Recently, that had been his way of passing time, since he was no longer in England and couldn't visit Kamaia face to face, as he had previously done.

Kamaia walked up the stairs with her mug in her hand, making her way to her room before her phone vibrated in her hand. Looking down, she saw incoming messages from Emile.

"Why do you have me paused?" Jude asked.

"Hold on, I'm texting someone."

"So screenshare...?"

"Stop being nosy, Jude."

emile.

emile
collect your man yeah 😂

kamaia
what happened now??

emile
[sent 3 attachments]

kamaia
nah 😭😭
kamaia
i can't lie you were asking for that
kamaia
THERE WAS NO NEED TO EAT
MY MAN UP LIKE THAT ??????

emile
2 x 4 = ATEEEEE

kamaia
stop 😭
kamaia
i promise he's usually not like that
kamaia
he's just pent up bc i have
him on probation ☺️

emile
WHATTTTTT

kamaia
have to get my lic back somehow! 😊

emile
mad
emile
but just make it clear to him
that i don't like you like that 😭
emile
had my guy sweating and everything

kamaia
okay not too much on jude now
😞

"Who has you giggling like that? Beacuse I know it's not me..." Jude trailed off, pushing his head further into the camera.

"Boy, move your fat head back, I can't see," she laughed, finally coming back onto the call.

Jude kissed his teeth, still doing what she asked as he waited for an answer. "Emile texted me something, that's all." She knew she could've lied and said it was one of her girls messaging her, but part of her just wanted to see Jude's reaction.

Jude stared back at her in disbelief, a clear mug on his face as he waited for her to tell him she was joking.

"Why've you got that frown on your face?" She slightly smiled.

"Kamaia, nothing is funny about this. What do you mean he just texted you?" Jude sighed, uncoiling his curls as he looked away from her, refusing to speak Emile's name.

"I mean, he just used his keyboard to send me a message on his cellular device."

"Don't play smart with me, I'm not in the mood," Jude groaned, rubbing a hand down his face.

"Jude, I don't understand what's wrong; I can't read minds, just tell me," she tried to reason.

The real problem was Jude's pride. He didn't want to seem weak to Kamaia by admitting that he was jealous, let alone that he felt threatened even though they weren't together. But they were something, and Jude planned to hold on to that until the day he finally made her his.

"Hello?" she called out after a moment of silence from his side of the room.

"No, don't worry, it's nothing. I'm probably just overreacting."

"You're not overreacting if you seem visibly concerned," Kamaia said. That was something that Jude adored about her, she'd stop at nothing to make sure someone was fully okay, even if she was getting herself hurt in the process.

"Maia, I promise. I'm fine," he said, offer her a smile. She was still skeptical about his feelings, but chose to take his word for it. "Hey, it's getting a bit late and I have a match tomorrow, but I'll call you right after?"

"Sure, goodnight Jude."

"Goodnight, Maia."

─── notes.
if you don't know the devyn reference
we cannot be friends.

also i PROMISE i am making
jude more likeable 😭😭😭😭

ALSO check out my trent book !!!!!!