TWENTY NINE.

"WELCOME BACK TO THE NEW GEN GUYS," Jena Hudson introduced her viewers to her show, smiling at the camera as she held her cue cards. "Today I'm joined with the girls of the latest R'n'B sensation, FLO!"

At the mention of their group name, the girls all turned to the camera and gave bright smiles and waves. They looked drop dead gorgeous, as per usual. Their outfits all coordinated with one another, and they had their hair done specifically for today's interview.

"So girls, let's get down to business ─── how do you feel knowing so many young people have been devouring every drop you've made so far?"

"I mean, honestly? We're blown away by the constant support we receive, all the love and attention ... It definitely doesn't go unnoticed!" Charlize smiled as she answered.

"Literally what Char said; we couldn't be more grateful for everyone that follows our journey and supports us just as much as we do each other," Eden added.

"You girls make my heart swell," Jena said, holding her hands to her chest. "So we have some individual questions for you all, of course. And how about we start with Kamaia! Kamaia, how do you feel you've improved given how widely applauded your vocals are?"

"I mean, I'm quite proud of myself, if I'm being honest," she smiled. "I've gone from feeling super anxious as to how people would perceive me but with the right support and motivation, I couldn't feel better."

"As you should!" Jena applauded. "Eden, don't think we've forgotten the face that you served in your latest solo photo shoot! Girl, what's it like being in front of the cameras?"

"Oh my god, sometimes it's the best, sometimes it's the worst," Eden groaned with a smile. "I'm still getting used to it but I love the photoshoots with the girls, it's genuinely like trying to get the perfect Insta photo but more professional."

"And Charlize, how do you feel about blowing up on socials!"

"I can't lie to you, I didn't process it at first ─── like I was asleep and then my phone just kept going off and I was like 'Oh my God, please shut up,'" She groaned, making them all laugh. "But after I got used to it, the feel of gratitude also came with it and I am so so grateful for all of our supporters and the love we're given."

"You girls are just so so sweet, you deserve everything," Jena gushed.

─── ༉‧₊˚✧ ───

"And now for some spicy questions," The older woman raised her eyebrows. "What do the fans want to know about FLO?"

"Kamaia we'll start with you; there's quite a few for you! Okay first off, are you or are you not off the dating market?" Jena quizzed.

Kamaia wasn't quite taken aback by the question, as were the rest of the girls as they watched how their friend would respond. Luckily, Kamaia already knew a question would come up, and spent the night before talking to Jude about what they'd say if they were asked about their relationship.

"Sort of, it's not complicated but it's more a less a sense of seeing where things go in the future," she answered maturely. Eden gave her a smile from where she sat, and Charlize squeezed her hand in comfort.

"So happy for you! Wonder who they are," Jena chuckled, and Kamaia felt her face heat up a little.

"Eden, would you or would you not switch the football team you support if your significant other supported a different one?"

"Erm, uh, good question! Proper good question, that is. Depends really."

"On what?"

"How much I like you."

"Did not hesitate at all," Charlize laughed.

"I mean, period, have your priorities set right!" Jena clicked her fingers. "Next up, Charlize. What's your least favourite thing about Bukayo?"

"Speaking about him when he's not here... I know his ears are ringing right now," Charlize chuckled. "Um, I don't really have one, but I'd probably say when he overspends money on me, only because I know he'll stop at nothing to get the best gift for me and he doesn't care if I can get it myself. So not necessarily a bad thing, he's just annoyingly loveable."

"Awwww," Eden and Kamaia said, poking Charlize as she playfully mugged them.

"If you two don't win couple of the year, it's rigged." Jena concluded.

LIKED BY AITCH AND OTHERSTHESHADEROOM new #BAEWATCH ? Kamaia Carter went on Jena Hudson's The New Gen alongside fellow FLO members Charlize and Eden, and when she got asked whether she was single or not, this was her response! 👀 thoughts?

THESHADEROOM new #BAEWATCH ? Kamaia Carter went on Jena Hudson's The New Gen alongside fellow FLO members Charlize and Eden, and when she got asked whether she was single or not, this was her response! 👀 thoughts?

VIEW COMMENTS !

USER leave her alone mannnnnn

USER mum kamaia made it

BUKAYOSAKA87 naurrrrr take this down not my good sis kami 😢
USER good sis 😭

USER jude defo

BRONNY damn
KAMAIACARTER i was lying.
EDENSANCHEZ GIRL OF YOU DON'T—

KAMAIACARTER been on this godforsaken account twice this year already... run me my oscar
USER ily
USER team jude!

JUDEBELLINGHAM 😱
MASONMOUNT ....

USER jude don't die for nyash yeah 🥲💔
USER relax.

USER we lost him girls

USER i'll fight whoever it is for her bmt
KAMAIACARTER say less

─── notes.
i haven't forgotten abt this
book trust 🙏🏾

hope you're all well, and ily!