Episode 1: Welcome to the new world

The story begins after last episode of season 1. Kay's iternal system could no longer register his speed properly, he had a feeling Duke experimenting the same issue, even If his friend wasn't adamant to expressing it. Kay knew he should have been worried. He was the fastest train alive of the all, yet his engine was struggling and heating up. They were driving at very high speed something that was almost impossible. It was the hardest challenge he had to face. However he shuts his eyes, and let the momentum carry around.

The darkness that surrounded them finally come to an end, as the other side of the tunnel was finally showed up. 

"Duke, be prepared. We are almost done" Kay managed to shout before the reaching the new world. Three... Two... One... Boom!!  Kay and Duke finally reached the new world... Their mission was finally over.

They took a moment to cool their engines now, they didn't say much at first. Kay got silent, debating the thought of it all being just a dream. His dream, and the dream of everyone waiting back in the Train World. Duke was the one who made that thought vanish.

"You did Kay... We did"

Kay smiled and realized 

- We did it Duke... - said Kay relieved and then very happy - WE DID IT!!!

He screamed that all of the new world would heard him from that distance.

The black train looked at the blue companion and surprisingly to him, he smiled.

- Kay, we... Better energize ourselves. We already wasted almost energy to the Intercontinental Railroad.

- Right!

They kneeled down and energized. During the energizing, Kay got a contact from one of his friends.

- Kay? Did you two reached the new word? - said a female voice on call

- We did it Selly! - Kay happily said to her

- Really?! We will be almost there. Hang on.

- You better energize yourself before you get here - said Duke interrupting the call - This almost costed us all of our energy, you would lost all of it before getting there.

- Got it! - said Selly - Thanks for the warning.

Selly hang out and we cut out to her and the rest of robot trains waiting on the Plaza.

- Kay and Duke called. - she looked at them happily - They reached the new world.

- Yay! Kay finally did it - Duck was happy and all trains gathered here also cheered happily as him.

- I'm proud of them, especially of Kay - said Jeffrey and in his eyes even tears appeared full of proud.

- But don't forget about Duke - said Victor - After all, Kay wouldn't succeed without him

- Of course - said Jeffrey

- Speaking of Duke - said Selly - We need to join them in the new world, but before we will be going there, we must  energize ourselves.

- Why? - Duck asked

- He said that we would lost all of our energies if we reached the world. The Intercontinental Railroad was very long and we need to gather lot of energy

As soon as Alf joined them when he checked if everything was okay with clock tower as he remembered what happened back then when Area A was shut down. Selly instructed all of them and soon all of them were ready to drove into the unknown. At the same Kay and Duke looked around the new world. The sun was shining and the breeze blew in the face.

- I wonder If this world had the inhabitants as Jeffrey said - the blue looked at black train - Do you think there are some trains here?

Duke denied that question. Kay was wondering If this is that new world Jeffrey mentioned once.
Suddenly they saw the orange and yellow train with a glasses who was not far away.
- A Train? Hey Duke, maybe we could ask that train about this world.

Once they finished energizing, they transformed into train mode and drove to the train with a glasses.

- Excuse me - said Kay

- What If I - said the train ingoring them - No no... mixing four energy balls would be dangerous.

- Hello?

- After all they are mine creations... But I don't know what to...

- Hello! Can you tell us about the world?

- Why do others can't understood, when I, genius Genie when I have storm of ideas, shouldn't be disturb by some burnout.

The train named Genie left before Kay could ask anything.

- Hey, Wait!

- Kay, don't follow them. She seemed too focused on the project.

- Right, what are we gonna do?

They were thinking about that when the ball rolled to them.

- A ball? - The back train was confused

- Where did it came from? - said Kay picking the ball

- Hey! Could you roll ball to Maxie? - They saw white and pink robot train waving at their direction

Kay and Duke looked at each other confused.

- A new robot train? She's acts like a child? - said Kay quietly

- Kay, maybe she knew about this world than train Genie - Duke tried to make sure that Maxie never heard it - Let's give her the ball

When they stopped, Kay rolled ball to the Maxie.

- Thanks - said Maxie happily - Wanna play?

- Well... We...

- Maxie can we ask you a question? - Duke interrupted him

- Yes! You can ask Maxie any question!

- Where are other trains and where do you live?

- Oh, there are lot's of friends and they are Maxie's friends. It's nearby from here and you can follow Maxie.

- Maxie, are there other robot trains here? Or just you and Genie?

- There are me, Genie, Sharon, Jose, Jack and Gary so there are 6 of us... Wait... Are you robot trains too?!

She checked them very excited at them

- Yeah! I'm Kay, the fastest train alive and this is my friend Duke. We opened the Intercontinental Continent... I mean very long way to here. We also have other 5 robot trains here and they were coming here.

- Woah!!! - Maxie was over excited to see them

- Kay!! There you are!! - said a voice that belonged to Selly

Both He and Duke looked at the direction where they heard her and saw their friends driving toward them.

- Hey guys! Welcome in the new world!!

- Oooohhh!!! - said Maxie when she saw them and run to them looking at each one where she asked the questions

- Are you Kay and Duke's friends?! What are your jobs?! What is your world?! Wanna be Maxie's friends?!!

Some of the trains were confused, but all of them found her adorable and so sweet.

- Nice to meet you. - said Selly who broke the silence

- Kay did you meet other trains than her? - asked Jeffrey

- We meet a orange and yellow train in glasses named Genie, who also apparently is robot train too but she was very much close minded.

- She's probably a local scientist in this world - said Selly

- Anyways Maxie could you show us a way? - asked Victor

Maxie didn't answered that since at the same the white train was touching the hearts with curiosity which made Selly laugh.

- Oooohhh what are those? - she asked her because she never saw these

- My glasses - said Selly while giggling at the white train's cuteness

- Maxie, could you stop playing with the Selly's heart glasses and show us the way? - said Alf politely demonstrating that he is possibly good with kids

- Oh there you are Maxie - said a female voice where they saw a train who also transformed into a robot

- Huh, Sharon?!

- Genie asked me to check if you're okay... - said yellow and purple NY robot train when she saw Kay and his friends - Oh hey, looks like you have a guests. Hi, I'm Sharon! Nice to meet you all! I'm what you can call leader of this world and looks like you know Maxie already.

- Nice to meet you Sharon! - said Kay who decided to introduce himself and others to her. - My name is Kay. I'm also leader too. Meet Duck, Alf, Selly with her assistant Becky, Victor, Jeffrey and Duke.

Everyone expect Duke greeted at once. He just bow his head as a response.

- Come on, let's go Tower! You need to meet Genie, Jose, Jack and Gary. - said Sharon -  They are also robot trains too, like me and Maxie.

- Okay, Let's go - said Kay

She transformed in the train mode and the trains left in the way towards the tunnel. None of the heroes saw two Robot Trains watch them a far of them.

- Let's report to Train X - said one of them and they left them unnoticed

We then see a glimpse of mysterious place when two robot trains blue and green got to the place ready to report it to their boss, A mysterious figure appeared.

- We saw a new robot trains Master X. They are very tough.

- And also very vurnable with their past. - he said - Which is our advantage in this case

- But how do we gonna do... Sharon and her friends are very strong and now they have an allies

Due to their surprise a train they called Master X smiled

- No worries... But I have some ace in the sleeve and I know someone who can help us achieve it.

The  image on the screen zoomed in on the Duke as he drove with his friends to the Tower while X laughed evily.