Episode 3: Mysterious snow boy

Alf was sleeping  peacefully in his base. He seemed to have a nice sleep when his platform woke up.

- Alf, time to wake up. - the voice said

Alf yawn and then he fully woke up.

- Jose sent you a message. He said to meet him in the Sector Jo.

- Okay, I will go there. It seemed I have no job today.

- Passage granted

Alf left the base and we saw other Area A trains living their life. He drove to Plaza and decided to gather energy buy doing circles for Intercontinental Railroad. Since the path was hard, he did at least overall 5 circles and drove straight ahead towards the tunnel. The tension was different than in the tunnel leading towards his Area. It was more different than previously. After some minutes later he reached the Railworld and turned his way towards the Mountain Land.
Unlike in Water Land, This land resembled more of Area A and V mixed together. It also had forest but the trees were conferous. and there were some mountains with covered with a thick layer of ice, but there was also a volcano and geysers underneath the ground. There was also the forest in the west where Railers cut the three and standing nearby the bonfire to warm out. Here they wear casually lumberjack outfits and some of them even a fireproof outfits. The red one reached and drove in the top of it. He transformed into a robot mode and landed in the ground.

- Alf!! - said Jose who drove to him and transformed into robot mode - You're here!

- Hey Jose... You left the message!

- Si! Recently the queaks appeared here - Jose explained while walking - Genie told me to investigate this. I believe that this extinct volcano started to activate again and... What if it got exploded?! It could destroy this sector and kill others!!! It would be my fault!!

- Jose... JOSE!!! Calm down - Alf tried to calm him down

Jose took a few deep breaths and after a while he calmed down

- Gracias Alf - he said

Suddenly the shake happened and snow suddenly started fall down

- Oh no! The shake created a avalanche and the Railers are in danger.

- We need to take care of it- said Alf seriously - Ato A!

On his command the units appeared and Alf was ready for the rescue.

- I will try to evacuate everyone - said Jose to him

- Ok

"Spider rope activate!", The red one summon his rope and was ready to rescue the railers while Jose tried to calm down the trains. No one saw that one of the railers was watching them.
In the base Genie was doing her usual work.

"ATTENTION. THE AVALANCHE APPEARED IN SECTOR J AND RAILERS ARE IN DANGER. THE RAILERS ARE IN DANGER I REPEAT."

- What?! We take care of them. Railwatch, Dispatch!

She and other railwatchers sent a message to Kay who then along with Duck and others. They had to do a circles and then they drove towards Railworld.

In the same time Alf carefully tried to grab railers and rescued the two of nine railers. Jose in the down tried to evacuate from the avalanche.

- Amigos! - said Jose - Pls help Alf! He is trying to rescue it

- No problem - said Sharon and suited up with her units

Selly decided to check in the Railers.

- Becky! Scanning beam!

- Becky!

Genie prepared for it and brought a red fireballs

- Kay, Duke! Help Sharon! - Genie tried to boss around - Take this and use it in the right situation
.
By saying that she throw to them a red energy balls and they summon their respective units. They dashed very fast to get to them. Alf was ready to help them and then saw Sharon and later Kay and Duke

- Victor, be prepared to clean the snow if Alf and other will be stucked under avalanche - said Genie

Victor just nodded his head in response.

- Duck, go help Jose! - said Genie - Jack protect Selly and Maxie!

- Maxie want to help

- Sorry Maxie, but this is dangerous.

- But Genie...

- I said no Maxie... Just, don't get at any danger

Maxie gave a annoyed pout at that time, but she clearly understood her suggestion. Suddenly she saw something far away. Looked like a edge of the rock broke, on which railer was standing close to the wall afraid to fall down.