I.M.P.

Vinyl looked at the building with a very critical look.
He had to admit, the owl was kind of expecting a more... run-down building.
Instead, he was met with a surprisingly intact and semi-pristine one that had imp horns poking out from the side...
He looked down at the crappy help wanted poster before stepping inside.
He glanced around the room, seeing that it was mostly empty, with a few other demons chatting about.

The Prince walked over to a group of Demons and asked them about this I.M.P cooperation.
They simply told him to fuck off, but Vinyl was quick to make them talk after turning one of their buddies into stone.
So now he was in an elevator going to the 2nd floor where I.M.P supposedly is.

When the elevator opened, Vinyl was met with a curious sight. A female hellhound is currently sitting at a desk, feet up, while on her phone.
The male looked at the desk and quickly figured out that this was supposed to be a secretary.
How odd. A hellhound is something Vinyl, doesn't see often, so this should be interesting.

With a deep breath, he stepped forward and went towards the desk.
The Hellhound, however, didn't say anything or acknowledge his presence. She was more focused on her phone.
Which gave him the perfect time to take in her current appearance.

She looked to be pretty tall, just below Vinyl's beak.
Unsurprisingly, she had an hourglass frame with a bit of muscle to go along with it.
White Fur covered most of her body, while a bit of grey covered her entire back and some of her shoulders.
A large white and grey tail is also seen swishing from side to side lazily from behind her.
The only clothing that the owl could see is black shorts and a grey shirt that mostly covered her chest area.
Her eyes were mostly red, except for the inner eyes, which were white and black.
The final piece of clothing is a spiky choker collar.

Again, Vinyl has seen his fair share of Hellhounds. But this one in particular just stood out from the rest.
And he didn't know why, ah, who cares. She was cute, and the male would say that much.

"Excuse me," Vinyl spoke up but was instantly silenced when the Hound held up a single finger and glared at him.
This made the prince raise an eyebrow. She's a secretary who doesn't give a shit about her job.

"Listen, I don't give a shit about who you want dead, get lost, we're not taking any more clients today, and the boss isn't here anyways and it's about closing time." The Hound growled before the phone beside her rang.

"Well then," Vinyl muttered to himself. He watched as she picked up the phone told the person to fuck off and slam the phone back down before leaning backward in her chair and kicking her feet up while scrolling through her hell phone. "I'm not acutely here to get someone killed."

"Good, now piss off." Vinyl's right eye twitched, but he kept his composure steady. He honestly felt like yeeting that desk and this hellhound out the window.
So Vinyl 'calmly' proceeded to slam his fist on the desk, cracking it slightly and making the hellhound jump, but not flinch, which is a little impressive.

"Let me finish." The owl said before taking a step back. "I'm here about you guys needing another Assassin or Gunmen, or is that offer closed?" Vinyl pulled out the shit help wanted poster, and this made the Hound roll her eyes.

"How the fuck should I know, I'm just the secretary." The Owl finally glared, and this made the Hellhound do the same.
Both sides stared each other down. Neither backed down, waiting for the other to finally surrender.

Their stare was broken when the Hellhound's phone rang, making both sides scoff and look away.
"What?" There was silence before the Hound rolled her eyes and reached down under the desk.

Vinyl held back a shout of shock when she pulled out a very familiar book. One he has used plenty of times in the past when his father allowed him to study the spells that reside within.
This hellhound was holding the one and only Grimoire.
The owl could only stand there in shock when a portal suddenly opened, and three Imps came running out of it.