Another Client

Vinyl was currently resting on the couch holding up a photo of a normal human family pinched between his talons, while in the other talon claw is the Grimoire.
Currently, he is reading about the other spells that reside within the book.
He knew a good portion of them already and took the time to practice and memorize them as much as possible.
He doesn't want to brag, but the owl thinks he can do a lot of things now, even without the book itself.

Now, why is Vinyl holding up a photo? He's simply doing it for Moxxie, who is currently training with a crossbow and overcoming his hesitation to kill a human family.
The owl didn't know why Moxxie was hesitating. It's a simple point-and-shoot.
Must have been something that happened in the past to make the Imp hesitate.
Vinyl didn't care, to be honest. It was not his business, but he was also curious about what happened.

Loona was on the other side of the couch, feet resting on the Owl's lap, phone in hand. Originally, she was supposed to hold the photo, but instead, she made Vinyl take her place, which he took without hesitation.
But in truth, the young prince didn't care and accepted it, so the hellhound can leave him alone.

"Come on, Moxxie, you can do this." Millie is currently standing beside Moxxie, trying to encourage him. But the male's arms are shaking and still hesitating. "Also. You better be careful, or you'll hit the prince."

"And if you hit me, I get to test a spell on you." Vinyl looked at them with a smirk as his eyes glowed for a moment, then looked away. "So that shot better hit the target or miss entirely." This only made Moxxie hesitate even more, Vinyl was known for keeping his word.
And he knew for a fact that this wouldn't kill him since he is a Royal Demon. They can't die by normal means.
Only special blessed weapons can kill demons like vinyl.
But that's beside the point, which is the prince always keeping his word.

He once told Blitzo that if he even made any more Virgin jokes at him one more time, he'll burn the office to the ground.
The older Imp took that as a challenge and wanted to call him out on his bluff.

The office didn't last five minutes after Vinyl gave out his warning.
That was two months ago, and Blitz still regrets trying to call out on Vinyl's so-called bluff.
The Boss didn't reprimand or talk down to the owl for nearly burning the office down, unlike the other employees in I.M.P. He was much more lenient to the young prince.
Similar to the receptionist, Loona.

Vin was now focusing on his book again. He used his magic to flip the page and raised an eyebrow. "Hello, what do we have here?" The owl shifted slightly to focus more on the spell.
An arrow flew by and missed the target, nearly nicking the demon holding the family picture. "Listen to my warning, Mox, you were very close."

Moxxie gulped and loaded another cross bolt. He raised it and aligned his shot once more.
The owl got more into the spell being presented to him. It's an age spell. I don't know what purpose he would use that spell for next!
While that was happening, Moxxie was talking with Millie about the family photo before Loona said something and pointed at the picture, but this caused her to shift slightly, making Vinyl grunt with annoyance.

After flipping the page, he was met with another spell that screamed at him.
A Genderswaper spell... it was pretty self-explanatory.

...

...

Now Vinyl was internally yelling at the male Imp to hit him so he could test this spell on Moxxie.
After Millie gave her husband another prep talk, they got a shot ready. Mox talks about selective targeting for a moment, and Vinyl is waiting, no longer interested in reading other spells.

However, Blitzo slammed open the door with a female sinner beside him.
This, in turn, caused a chain reaction of Moxxie firing his crossbow while Millie jumped into her husband's arms. Vinyl flinched from the sudden noise and falters on holding the picture, but the cross-bolt went through it easily.
Loona flinched as the hair on her body stood up, and the bolt bounced off the walls behind the younger duo.
It continued to ricochet around the room before going straight for their supposed client.