Chapter Two: Traversing New Grounds

BlitzØ wakes up in a small alleyway he looks around and sees no one else is around him. He pulls himself up on a wooden box. As he stands he sees a strange big white door behind him. He steps back only to see a giant white mansion with blue and gold decals. 

BlitzØ: "Well that's some over-compensation." 

BlitzØ turns around to see an entire street of blue bricks and red buildings around the entirety of the street. BlitzØ takes some time to take in the sights of where he is. He sees a small hotel and a shop and notices that the street has different sections of heights. BlitzØ is surprised by how nice everything looks and then he looks into the sky. It's full of starts genuine starts. Far away from his sight. No close-up planets no reminders of where he is. Only for BlitzØ to think to himself and realize he doesn't know where he is.

BlitzØ: "Holy shit. WHERE THE FUCK AM I?"

 BlitzØ runs to the edge of the street side frantically. He looks around darting his head and frantically looking for Moxxie, Millie, and Loona.

BlitzØ: "Loona sweety where are you?! Millie, scream like a hillbilly if you can hear me! Moxxie you limp-dick coward fire off a sign or something. Where are you guys? Hello! HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Stranger: "Can you shut up already?"

BlitzØ turns around and looks up to one of the rooftops. He sees a guy wearing dark blue pants, over which hangs a blue cloth that covers him from his stomach to his knees, which he secures with a purple rope belt. With a white long-sleeved shirt kept open at the torso and black arm guards that cover his forearms. Leading up to and during his battle with Itachi, he replaces this top with a sleeveless dark grey shirt and the arm guards with bandages on his wrists.

BlitzØ: "Who are you taking to you hot topic fuck? I'm tryna find my family so unless you know where they are I suggest you fuck off?"

Stranger: "Oh yeah and what are you gonna do if I don't? Ya horn-headed freak." 

BlitzØ: "Oh you've fucked up now ass hole."

BlitzØ reaches for his sword only to realize it's not in his jacket anymore. He frantically pats himself down to find it only for the random guy to start laughing at him. 

Stranger: "Let me guess weapons disappeared. I'm surprised you haven't realized it yet, but maybe the heartless will teach you this lesson. "

BlitzØ: "What the fuck are you talking about?" 

Stranger: "It's nothing. Just keep your head up and meet me in the first district."

The random guy throws a smoke bomb down and BlitzØ just stares in confusion. Before he can even react the small dark creatures that attacked him before. start appearing out of the ground. The sword BlitzØ was reaching for appears in his hand in a flash of light. BlitzØ places both of his hands on the handle of the sword and prepares to fight. The shadows start jumping at BlitzØ to attack him in midair. BlitzØ Easily and swiftly slices them out of the air reducing them to black smoke. As BlitzØ cuts through them he notices that more and more seem to keep running toward him out of nowhere. BlitzØ starts bolting to the giant wooden door he sees at the long end of the street. He jumps over the railing and bounces off a wooden bench. As BlitzØ pulls himself up and bolts for the other side of the district more dark creatures show up but they are covered in armor and stand tall approaching him.