Chapter Three: The Armored Attack.

The next morning Xander wakes up and just barely pulls himself out of bed. He grabs the new clothes that were gifted to him. Xander puts on a black t-shirt with a dark red jacket over him and a pair of blue jeans with red lines going down the sides of the hips. Xander notices a pair of tennis shoes next to the nightstand and gives them a look. The red and black shoes seemed to be a little too big for his feet but after tightening the laces he manages to get a decent fit. As Xander looks at himself in the mirror he smiles a bit and thinks he looks pretty damn good.

Xander: "Huh for the first time in two years I actually look good." 

Xander hears a knock on the door and hears "Hey Xander are you awake?" Sakura asks. "Yeah, I'm up and I gotta thank you all for the clothes you gave me," Xander answers. Sakura walks into the room and smiles at Xander seeing him in his new outfit. 

Sakura: "Damn dude you make those cheap clothes look good.

Xander: "Thanks I'm just happy to have real clothes for a change." 

Sakura escorts Xander out of the hotel into the first district of traverse town and Xander sees Tsunade, Sasuke, and Kakashi talking with a group of random people. Sakura and Xander walk up to the group as Kakashi gestures toward Xander. "Ah yes, here he is.  Moxxie, Millie, Loona, and BlitzØ this is that key I mentioned earlier and what I didn't want Sakura to spoil yesterday." Kakashi says. 

Xander nervously looks at team I.M.P. and slightly waves. Xander looks at the group and notices that Loona and BlitzØ squinting and examining him a little while Moxxie and Millie give him warm smiles. 

Xander: "Ummm Hi my name is Xander and it's nice to meet you."

Loona: "You know you don't look like much actually, How is this little guy gonna be some kind of key." 

As Xander hears this he smiles and holds his right arm out and feels his hand. Xander's keyblade appears in his hand shocking the demon team.

Xander: "I think this is the key you're looking for?" 

BlitzØ: "Yep thanks we'll be taking that." BlitzØ snatches the key out of Xander's hand and the key disappears in a flash of light. BlitzØ now frustrated looks at his hand confused.

Xander: "Hey don't steal my shit what's the matter with you?" Xander grimaces at BlitzØ while BlitzØ scoffs annoyed.

Sasuke raises his hand and places his arm in between Xander and team I.M.P. "Look if we're gonna make this shit work you guys need to get along ok." Sasuke says.

Xander: "Yeah no stealing my shit ok?" 

BlitzØ rolls his eyes and looks over at Loona who just shrugs. Moxxie steps forward and places his hand out. "I'm sorry for my boss's rude introduction My name is Moxxie and I'm sure we can work together greatly." Xander shakes Moxxie's hand and smiles. 

Xander: "Well as long as you don't take my stuff I'm sure we'll get along. 

Loona: "Look are we gonna keep dicking around or are we gonna get answers as to why we need this tentacle-headed fuck for anything.

Kakashi gestured toward Sasuke and the young ninja threw down a smoke bomb that covered everyone The smoke began moving and taking different shapes as Sasuke spoke. 

Sasuke: "Ok let me explain it like this. Wherever you came from your world was consumed by darkness and for you to survive your bodies transformed the little light your hearts had into those weapons and a heart with great light is chosen by the powerful weapon known as the keyblade. So if you want to survive out here in the multiverse you need to learn how to properly use those weapons and face off against these creatures. Known as heartless. These beings are made when a heart is consumed by darkness and is separated from its body. These creatures invade worlds turn everyone into heartless and are beacons for powerful dark vortexes that show up tear worlds asunder and leave that world in the mysterious realm of darkness."