Chapter Six: Jungle Jumbled

As the team all meet together at the gummi ship BlitzØ and Loona dramatically present the to-go boxers filled with fast food.

BlitzØ: "Looky here Daddy has provided you all with perfect nourishment for days No money required."

Xander cringes a little at BlitzØ calling himself daddy but smiles as Loona drops a few boxes in his hands.

Loona: *Starts passing boxes to the others* "Just take the damn boxes and put em on the ship I'm not carrying anything anymore during this adventure."

As Loona jumps into the cockpit of the gummi ship BlitzØ notices Millie leaning on Moxxie and trying to rub her forehead.

Xander: " Let me take those boxes off your hands you need to rest Millie."

Millie:*Hands Xander the boxes* "Thank you hon I need to lay down somewhere fast."

Xander and BlitzØ watch as Moxxie helps Millie into the ship and BlitzØ walks over to Xander with a seriously moody look.

BlitzØ: "So what happened to my best killer out there?"

Xander:" Well your best gunner messed up a shot and it led to your best killer getting a little hurt."

BlitzØ: "Fucking Moxxie! Why can't that little shit get his act together?"

 Xander: "Probably the same reason we all can't get it together."

BlitzØ: "Hey I've got my shit together perfectly fine."

Xander: "Ooookay."

BlitzØ: "What??? You think I'm lying."

Xander: "Look I'm just saying this has to be a huge hit to everyone ya know, maybe cut him a little slack."

BlitzØ thinks to himself for a bit and considers the fact that he did kinda ignore his team to blow off steam with his daughter.......As the narrator, I also realize that sentence is incredibly easy to take out of context.

BlitzØ: "Well even so we're all going through shit he needs to keep himself together not help me put this food in the ship and try to find that keyhole thing."

Xander: "Actually We did find it, and we all fought a giant pig monster and a lizard."

BlitzØ: "Heh looks like Millies taught you a lot already. You look pretty unharmed."

Xander: "Nah I got the wind knocked outta me a lot."

BlitzØ: "Jeez learn to take a compliment kid."

BlitzØ and Xander hop in the Gummi ship and place the to-go boxes in the back of the ship. Once they take their seats Xander presses the launch button to return them to traverse town.

 As the ship lifts into the sky and takes off into the abyss of space. Everyone sits in silence for a while reminiscing on the day they've all had. 

Loona munches away on a burger looking down at her phone. She swipes through looking at pictures of Vortex and Beezle'bub. Remembering the first hound party she ever went to. She begins to tear up realizing that if the pride ring is really gone. Then only two friends she has, are gone too. 

Moxxie Holds Millie's head close to his chest and rubs it feeling awful about causing his wife so much pain. He also wonders how anything is 

 Millie thinks through her headache and wonders how her sister and family are doing. She wonders if all of hell itself is consumed and if she'll be strong enough to save them if they need it. 

Xander looks out into the abyss of space not knowing what to think. He wants to know if he can go back home to Earth. If he even wants to save hell. How does traveling from different worlds even work? Why he has the keyblade, why he's an axolotl? How does this spaceship work the way it does when astronauts need a giant rocket? His mind just can't stop thinking but can't focus on what to think.