#2 || The pink horned shawtay <3

Eventually I stopped thinking of Verosika.

We didn't have a client yet, turns out Blitzo forgot his planning boards, and apparently they're a necessity (even though we already had 5 in the room)Anyway, Loona stayed in the room while the rest of us went to get the boards. But as we went out....all of our boards were...just totally gone!

Blitzo immediately came back in to confront Verosika, but Moxxie disagreed.
"Uhm sir, I think we should take a different approach..You know, like a more non-confrontational approach!" he said
"I'd like to see you try!" Blitzo argued
And a few seconds later, Moxxie was gone, and he busted out with kiss marks all over his face. This angered Blitzo. He bursted into the room. 
"YOU FUCKIN ___"
"Blitzo stop....you're embarrassing my rep, as always." I argued
After Blitzos shit fest, he actually challenge Verosika. 
"I bet that we can kill more people than you can FAWK in a day!"
She agreed and we all went back, well...Everyone except for me. Instead I entered her meeting room.

"Uhm hello, I'm y/n..you know, Blitzo's employee."
"My my, what do we have here, of course you know me, I'm Verosika" She smirked at me
Luckily I was already pink skinned, my blush isn't as visible that way!
"Well then, you don't look like an imp, you're as hot as a succubus.."
Her gang giggled but she shushed them quickly, I tried to re-think this, but her charm was way too much!
"Oh..heheh, I'm actually an Imp and Succubus imp-- I mean-!"
"Ohhhh, so that's why you look abnormally charming!"
I had to end this before Blitzo stormed back into the room
"Yeah, I'd just like to apologize for my bosses behavior, he doesn't get out much. Anyways, I'll see you around.", I awkwardly laugh.

Before I can storm out she calls me back

"Wait!"
She pulls out a pink card.
"Hey cutie, if you ever get tired of those red shit stains then you can totally hang with me!"
I thank her and grab the card, then I run back to the meeting room. I have to remember what Blitzo said about her.

"Y/N! WHERE YA AT?!" Blitzo yells

"COMING SOON!!!" I yell back

coming soon....