Some sisterly advice

After the incident with Verosika, I looked over to see Loona upset. Not like we weren't close, in fact we were nearly as close as Moxxie and Millie, she was like my little sister. I walked to see her with her shoulders folded as Blitz walked off. It was probably a father daughter argument, so I refused to input myself into the situation. Though, I asked her if she wanted to talk about anything. It was silent for a while until it was broken.

"Do you ever wish a certain someone could dissapear?"
From Loona, that wasn't a very expected question. I hesitated,
"W-Well yeah, but if you can't it's easier to just live with it. Even a simple talk could make a big difference."

It was silent

"Maybe we should go finish up the bet, Blitz will fuck us up if we don't."
"Yeah, sure."
"Hey, if you're thinking about snatching that diva or whatever don't let Blitz make you think otherwise. He doesn't control you, alright? Don't listen to any shit he says."
"Stop acting so cool, I'm the big sister, and..I don't have a crush on Verosika...!" 
At least I think I don't. I got up to get back to work and I glanced at Verosika. She looked back at me, forming a heart with her hands and my heart fluttered. Maybe it's a little work crush, maybe not. But I'll try and get closer to her to find it out!