#4|| Charmed

before I start this I would just like to say...WHAT A HIATUS IVE BEEN ON!!
i read all the comments

you simps.
(I promise I blessed you with this chapter)

I couldn't let Verosika stop me from doing my job, me and Loona were pretty hot as humans if I do say so myself, so this should be a breeze. Besides, most of the men and women we've already collected were ugly as hell, we did the realm a favor by killing them.
(requested) As I started dragging my latest victim to the boat, I felt hands around my waist.
Verosika wasn't on the stage.

My heart had dropped, I gasped in surprise. 
"What's wrong, cutie, did I scare you?", I heard her ask. "Just a little surprise!" I answered.  I felt her head hit my shoulder and her hand raised posture and firmed itself on my rib cage. I couldn't stay but I couldn't leave, I couldn't handle her charm.
I turn my head and look at her. "Lonely? I can fix that." she smirked. It took me a moment to answer, my thoughts would spin as I accidentally yelled out, "You can fix it by being even closer than you are now!" She smiled and rushed her hand down my leg as I slowly started blushing.

"Hmm, suddenly the snack can't resist?", she asked. 
"Wh-What! N-no I didn't mean to say tha-"
"But you did..and you wanted to.. "
"I should get going for work."
(Requested) "Leaving so soon?" She firmly gripped my waist and whispered in my ear. "You know...somedemon as fine as you shouldn't be working with those...things, join me and my gang instead, babes.."
"Verosika, not now. I really need to go!"
Before I could have a second thought I heard Blitz calling for me.
"Y/N! Where are you? I swear if you're FUCKING with that PINEAPPLE MUNCHING WHORE I will fuck YOU and your MOTHER!!!"

Verosika loosened her grip and let me run off. 
"Buh-Bye!" She waved.