5: Meeting the others

PREV- "I don't mind. I used to wish for a brother when I was younger." Nico said smiling.

'I guess being friendly won't do any harm.'

"I'll let them introduce themselves to you then."

A few minutes later the car stopped, and the door opened for them to get out. When Nico got out, he saw a fancy looking mansion. There was a very large 'front yard'. Bruce looked to see Nico's reaction and was surprised to find a 'I've seen better' look on Nico.

"I'll just warn you; it could take them some time to warm up. Also, they show 'rough' love, so they'll probably tease you a lot. Just don't take it too seriously." Bruce warned.

"Alright, thanks for the warning." Nico said.

An old man opened the door and said, "Welcome home master Bruce. Pleasure to meet you, young master Nico." The man said as he took Bruce's coat and offered to take Nico's jacket.

"This is Alfred. The family's butler." Bruce explained as he handed over his coat.

"The pleasure is all mine, please just Nico." Nico said declining Alfred.

"Very well then. Master Bruce, the rest of the kids should be down shortly." Alfred informed.

Bruce nodded and lead Nico to the large living room. Nico would be lying if he said he wasn't nervous. Nico didn't get along with demi-gods at camp so he didn't know if he would with is new 'roommates. He wasn't ready to call them brothers.

He heard people rushing down the stairs. He saw 3 boys, a tall and strong looking  one who he guessed was the oldest. One slightly shorter looking around his age, he seems quite strong as well. And a little kid around 10-12.

'Didn't he say four?' Nico thought.

"Alright kids, introduce yourselves." Bruce said to them.

"I'm Dick Grayson or Dick Wayne, I guess. I'm 19" The tallest said.

'The guy in blue and black from that time?!'

"Tim Drake, Tim Wayne or just Tim. I'm 16," The middle one said.

'Computer dude as well?'

"Damian. Bruce's one and only true son. I'm 12," The smallest said.

'This kid gives off an aura not meant for a 12-year-old.'

"Um, Nico. Nico Di Angelo. And I'm 16." Nico also introduced himself.

'I guess I look 16, right?' He thought.

"Ok, I'll let you all talk." Bruce said as he left with Alfred.

"Do you mind of we asked questions?" Dick asked.

"No, I don't."

"If there too personal just say next." Tim added.

"Ok." Nico said.

'I swear that one is glaring at me.' Nico thought referring to Damian who was, in fact glaring at Nico making him even more nervous.

"What are your hobbies?" Asked Dick.

"Uh I guess sword fighting, hand-to-hand fighting, and um Greek and Roman mythology? And whatever else I did at camp." Nico answered.

"Really! What style? I also like swords." Damian said finally leaving the glaring.

"Uh Greek style?"

"Cool. I like exercising and hand-to-hand combat." Dick added.

"I'm more of the tech guy, but I do exercise and practice with Dick and Damian. Also, what camp are you talking about?" Tim said.