T h e R e a s o n

I was standing in the freezing rain with no jacket, no umbrella, no home and no reason to keep going.

I was standing in a park. The flowers that once bloomed stood there lifeless. As I watched the sunset I took a moment to remember what had happened and how I got here..

<— flashback —>

I was practically skipping my way to the apartment I shared with my boyfriend Han Jisung. For the most part we we're a good couple, but only when he wanted to be. You see I had caught him cheating numerous times before but I still stayed, every time he hurt me I would just stand there with a smile, hoping it would just go away.

I unlocked the door excitedly because I wanted to show the painting I made with his friend hyungjin. I stepped into the kitchen where I heard noises from. Behold him and another girl literally just banging away in our fucking kitchen! What the hell!? I'm done with this, this is the last time.
I screamed as loud as I could and started uncontrollably sobbing.

"THE FUCK!?" I screamed out

"ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE" han screamed trying to put on his pants

"REALLY? IT LOOKS LIKE MY BOYFRIEND IS FUCKING SOMEONE WHO IS NOT ME!" I spat back at him

"YOU WANNA KNOW WHY?" He yelled

"YES I DO" I yelled back at him

"I never loved you, I mean who would, your a filthy woman" he started laughing

"Just go kys you wh0re" he said in between laughs

I ran out the door and slammed it behind me. As tears were streaming down my face I ran to the only place I knew that I would calm me down, that being the local park. It was only an 8 minute walk from the apartments. As I got to the parking it started freeze raining, great.. I sighed and then it all hit me at once.

<— end of flashback —>

Suddenly I get a hand on my back slowly rubbing it. I looked up and saw one of my very best friends Christopher or who we call Chris or Chan(I'm using bang chans English name for this bc ITS SO FINEE😫 but I will also use Chan!!)

"Y/n, what happened? I know it's jisung" he said pulling me into a warm embrace. I explained everything that happened and he comforted me.

"How about you stay with us for a bit, we could go shopping right now and get you some clothes and toiletries" he said with a warm smile

"Thank you so much"

<— time skip bc I'm lazy—>

I had been living there for about 2 weeks and everything was going fine and I was getting over my ex really quickly actually.

"HEY Y/N" Chan yelled for me.

"YEAH?" I yelled back

"WANNA GO SHOPPING WITH ME?" He asked

"YEAH SURE" I got dressed in a pair of white Nike socks my Nike pro shorts and a big light purple hoodie and headed out the door.

<— While y/n was gone —>

As chanbing answered the door he saw Han.

"Hey bro" chanbing said

"Hey can I hang out with you guys?" Han asked

"Sure lemme call the others" chanbing and Han went to the kitchen and called the others.

The only person that didn't come to the kitchen was seungmin. He didn't really like Han from the start but after he found out what he did to
y/n seungmin absolutely hated him.

<— when they get home/ y/n's pov —>

As Chan and I walked through the door he went to go put the stuff we had bought away. I heard noise coming from the kitchen and decided to go check it out, then I heard a voice.

"Don't go in there" the voice said

"Eh?" I said in confusion

"HES in there" as soon as they said that I looked over to the couch to see seungmin playing on his phone and realized it was him.