H a n r i v e r

That night I drove to my favorite spot in the world. It was Han river. When me and Han would go on walks in the winter w would stop at Han river and just sit down and rest. It was very special and relaxing to me and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

As I sat on the bench I started sobbing. I missed life, I missed being myself, I missed looking myself and most importantly I'm starting to think I lost myself and it's too late. As I was sitting there I heard someone else's sobs. I wonder who would be here at this time? I walked towards the sobs until I found the source.

It was Han, I heard him speaking about his parents. He never told me anything about them before. I knew I shouldn't but I did it anyways. Slowly but surely I walked up to Han.

"H-han" I said, he looked up with puffy red eyes and immediately started crying harder.

Suddenly I was engulfed in a hug by Han. In between his sobs I could hear him apologizing. I felt so bad for him and I didn't know what to do. I sat on the bench near him as I let him curl up in my lap sobbing. I stroked his hair as he finally calmed down and was ready to speak.

"Y/n I just- I'm so fucked up. My parents died a year ago when we were still together and I got addicted to pills and alcohol because I went into a depression. I thought cheating would make everything better but it never did and everytime I needed you I would fuck it up and you would leave, I can't do this anymore without you" he said tearing up again

Y/n never knew this but as he was explaining it it all started to make sense. We stopped visiting his parents and he was always at convent stores at night but "things" which really turned out to be pills and alcohol.

"Hannie, I had no idea, in so sorry. I just thought you never loved me and didn't want me anymore " I said crying

"No no no I've always loved you"

The rest of the night we ended up telling each other everything about what happened in our lives when we parted. It was very therapeutic and peaceful for the both of them and you could tell they definitely needed this.

It had gotten really late really quickly and they both of them didn't want to leave each others presents. They decided to get a hotel for the night and stay there and have fun. Once they got to the hotel and get there room it felt like a heavy weight was lifted off both of there shoulders.

In a blink of an eye they were back to old times, prank calling places, sneaking into the hotel pool at night and stealing samples that they gave us. Little did they know it was already 8am and they members were terrified because y/n was missing and no one knew where she was.

— with the members / chans pov —

"Okay, who last saw y/n" Chan asked

"I talked to her last night in my room" seungmin said

"It was me" Bada said

"She ran out of seungmin room and then bumped into me and it looked like she was crying and she ran downstairs and then back up to the bathroom" Bada said rolling her eyes

The kitchen went silent and everyone looked at Bada and she was totally confused.

"Hans river" Felix said

"Hyunjin and seungmin drive" Chan said as everyone went to a car

Once they got to Han river y/n was nowhere in sight. They drove all over but didn't find anything. Hyunjin tried checking her location again and it said she was close but it didn't tell them where she was exactly which didn't help them at all.

— Han and y/n's pov —

It was already 11 so y/n decided to go home. Han and y/n bid there goodbyes and promised to stay in contact with each other. Han decided to walk y/n out of the hotel. It was all great until be got tackled by Chanbing and Felix .

"GET AWAY FROM HER" Chanbing said and Felix slapped him

"I WAS WALKING HER TOCHER CAR" Han shouted getting up

"Omg guys stop, we're okay now!!!" Y/b said separating the boys

"WHAT!?" Felix was astonished and chanbing just crossed him arms

"It's a long story but we're okay now" I said and everyone was shocked except Bada who was confused

"I'm going to go now, we'll talk when I get home" I said angrily and got in my car and sped off.

— once everyone gets home —

"So you gonna tell us why the fuck your talking to him" Hyunjin spoke up

"Listen I was at the park and so was he and he was crying so I went to confront him and he told me everything ...." I finally finished the story and everyone seemed to understand except bada

I was in the kitchen taking my vitamins and a couple other pills when I overheard bada and seungmin.

"What happened with her and that guy" she asked

"That's her ex and he was a really bad person or at least we thought until she just told us all of that" seungmin said

"Oh" Bada seemed less confused but she acted like she didn't care and just walked into the kitchen, shit shit shit she's gonna find out I was in here.

"What's all that" she asked as she pointed to the pills in my hand

"Oh t-there my vitamins" I said half lying

"Mhm, if they were vitamins why are there laxatives and advil in that?" She asked

"I- just mind your business bitch!" I said as I quickly swallowed the pills and ran upstairs.

Oh my gosh she pisses me off!