T h e R e v e n g e

I took a seat next to him on the couch and thought about what I could do, then it hit me. I could make him jealous and upset. So as I planned out the plans I asked seungmin to do it with me. He obviously agreed because he hates Han. After we agreed on what to do it was time for action. The way I caught him cheating was disgusting so I'm gonna make my plan bad as well but not AS bad Yk?

Seungmin had pinned me to the wall with one hand and using the other hand to pull me closer to him. As we made out it felt like it meant something, like I was actually being loved. As Han stepped in to room he was shocked mouth wide open.

He removed his hand from the wall and then that were it get a little uh steamy..

<— slightly smutty—>

He picked me up and pressed me against the wall. His kisses slowly made its way down my necks and as he gave me hickys I could help it but to..

"Cmon baby say my name" he said in a seductive tone, so I did as he told trying to make it as real as possible.

"Se-seungmin mmmm"  I moaned loudly

"That's it" he said really loudly trying to get Hans attention

He pulled me to the sofa and got on top of me. He put his hand up my hoodie taking it off. I was wearing my favorite Victoria secret lacey bra. As he unclasped my bra Han shouted in rage.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" His sudden outburst got the others attention as they scrambled into the living room. As soon as they saw me with seungmin shirtless on top of me they new what we we're doing but didn't understand that it was just a plan to get back at my ex Han.

"SEUNGMIN!? THATS MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND, TF ARE YOU DOING TO HER!?!?" He yelled

"Giving her some love" seungmin said as he got off of me and sat on the couch while I sat on his lap. He couldn't keep his hands off of me. One hand was resting on my thigh softly drawing circles and the other was feeling up and down my waist.

"Isn't that right?" He asked me

"Mhm" I hummed in response

"SO YOU THINK GIVING HER LOVE IS FUCKING HER!!!" He shouted

"I mean if it makes her happy"seungmin said in a calm voice

"SHE ISNT HAPPY WITH YOU, SHE LOVES ME"Han said in anger

"We'll let's ask her, y/n do you love me?" He asked me

I didn't know what to say this was not at all part of the plan. But I was about to say something I realized I could use this at my advantage to really mess with Han.

"I love you, not that broke ass cheater" I said looking at seungmin with lust in my eyes that would make Han go crazy

"So then it's settled, she loves me so you can go back to the girl you cheated on her with oh which one is it again?" Seungmin said with a smirk

"Damn seungmin" I whisper in disbelief

"GAHH STFU YOU NASTY MAN GO KYS" he screamed as he slammed the door beg him while walking out.