M e e t i n g y o u

I woke up feeling extremely weak but I brushed it off since it's been happening a lot during my weight loss journey. It got worse and I was barely able to do my makeup. As I was walking down the stairs my leg gave out and I started to fall. Thankfully Chan was there any caught me just in time. I was about to thank him but suddenly my vision went black.

When I awoke I felt much better than before. I also heard chatting from downstairs so I decided to get dressed and go downstairs.

 I also heard chatting from downstairs so I decided to get dressed and go downstairs

I quickly ran downstairs and into the kitchen where I saw Felix and seungmin. Felix noticed me and waved with a warm smile.

"Hi lixie!" I said

"Hey are you okay, I heard about your fall this morning?" He said with great concern

"O-oh I'm fine-"

"Y/n~" Chan singsonged

"Yes channie hyung?" I said

"There's 2 guests here and I want you to meet them."

"Okay sure!" I said excitedly

I followed behind Chan as we walked into the living room. I saw the rest of the members and I girl and a guy. The guy was fairly handsome and the girl was very hot and built very well.

"Hello, my names y/n" I bowed rather quickly from nervousness

The sudden action of me bowing made me become a little dizzy so I sat down until it went away. I watched as the guy and the girl stared at me. I couldn't tell why though.

"Hello I'm Bada lee and that's my cousin Kai" she said with a honey like smile

I pull out my phone and see a text from seungmin.

Minnie

Minnie = what was Felix talking about?

Me = I had fallen down the steps this morning lol!

Minnie = y/n that's not funny you could've got hurt and you should always tell us if your feeling dizzy like that

Me = I know I just thought it would go away but ig it didn't.

Minnie = I saw u stumble when you bowed, if your still feeling dizzy come to the kitchen

Me = okay I'm otw

"Excuse me for a second" I said as I stumbled my way to the kitchen