T h e S t a r t

The 9 of them were cuddled together while watching a horror movie that Minho picked out because he just loved seeing us suffer. The whole time I couldn't focus. I kept looking seungmin hoping he was looking at me but he never was. I was so heart broken I felt sick to my stomach. Everything seemed to be so suffocating and unbearable. I excused myself to bathroom and I got a few stares but I made it to the bathroom anyways.

The minute I locked the door I started crying. I don't know why I just did. Maybe it was because I'm fat, I should loose weight. Maybe It was because I'm ugly, I should start putting on makeup. Maybe it was because I talk too much. Maybe it was because my clothes aren't trendy. Maybe it was because I was heartbroken over someone that would never love me if I continue to be me. It hurt but I needed to change so he could want me. Ill start tomorrow! When I left the bathroom the movie was over and it looked like everyone was already in bed so I made my way to the kitchen. I grabbed a glass and filled it with some water and a laxative.

I swallowed the pill and drank some of my water and zoned out. I was interrupted by someone walking in the kitchen. I looked up and saw seungmin..

"..." I wanted to say something but I couldn't do I tried again

"Why?" I finally spit out

"Why what?" He said annoyed and confused

"You know what never mind" I said noticing he was already annoyed.

"Tch, whatever" he mumbled

"Why are you out he anyways?" He asked

"I- uhm just getting some water" I said as I shoved the laxative box in my pocket

"..." he went quiet

"Okay" he said and walked away

I sighed in relief and made my way to my room.

-2 months later-

-Y/n now and before-

-what she used to weigh

-what she weighs now