Chapter 2 - New school

------------

Throughout the day in school people kept getting injured each time they said or did something mean to tanjiro. It made tanjiro feel uneasy about going to the school, same with nezuko.

And so, they asked their mother to transfer schools. She agreeded once she heard what was happening. They both got transferred to a school called "Wisteria High"

Zenitsu wasn't happy about having to leave nezuko side. But was happy to have tanjiro leave?

Well, it doesn't matter to tanjiro anymore. Maybe he could make new friends? He was going tomorrow and he wanted to get a good sleep. But of course, he couldn't without having the same dream.

But did it really matter? It was just a dream. They aren't real, probably.

-----

"Going to a new school tomorrow..." Tanjiro mumbled. He looked around his room, it was quite bland. And, in the corner he saw the same mist and person.

He wanted to ignore them. But, he couldn't. For some reason he was urging to look at their face even though it's always covered.

It wasn't this time. When he finally looked up to them, nothing was covering the face. They had a staring contest for a few seconds before they disappeared.

"What..?" Maybe he was tired? He can confirm they are a boy just by looking at their face but..

'Why me..' Why was it him to see this? What even is this person? A ghost or something? They stared at him with a smile that looked a little to kind. But them again, tanjiro is to kind for his own good..

Whatever, he has school in the morning.

------

He's dreaming again. Of the same person, who even are they?

"Do you know how to make paper airplanes?" He asked tanjiro. They seemed to be in tanjiros room.

"I do, but they never fly for long.." Why was tanjiro having a conversation with him? He can only experience what's going on and remember it in the morning.

But, it is true. He does want to learn how to make paper airplanes fly longer. He's not very good at making them himself

"I can teach you. Watch me" and he did. Tanjiro watched him perfectly fold it into a airplane. It surprised tanjiro, he's never seen anyone did that. Then, they threw it out the window- or made it fly out the window.

"How'd you fold it so perfectly??" The person turned to tanjiro. He would remember those eyes forever and that same smile he would always see.

"I practiced. You should to but, you don't wanna be late for school do you?"

------

Tanjiro didn't bother being surprised this time. He knew it was gonna happen. But, instead of missing his alarms he woke up before them.

------------
Tanjiros POV
------------
I woke up before my alarms this time?? Is nezuko even awake right now tho.. I don't think my mother is awake right now either.

Nothing unusual has been going on so far... That's good, I guess. Anyways, u started getting ready for the day and doing the things I usually don't have time to do- since I always wake up late.

A few minutes after I finished making breakfast for myself and Nezuko. Nezuko and my mother woke up. My siblings still sleeping.

"Your finally up early" nezuko said. I nodded and handed her breakfast to her. I kept looking around the room, it felt empty. Was it because the most person isn't here?

It can't be because of that. I don't understand why it would be.

But, I didn't see them at all. Not even when I left to go outside, did they finally leave?

The school wasn't that far from my house so Me and Nezuko decided to walk to school. She was talking about things i didn't understand.

The closer we reached the school the more I felt something coming back. It was probably the mist person, I should give them a name, calling them mist person all the time is gonna get boring...

Sure enough they came back... Sitting right on a teachers car..

I sighed, Nezuko and I had the same class together. That's a plus I think. We could make friends together.

Well, a new school. I hope I don't hate it..

------------------------------------