Chapter 3 - Friends

Tanjiros pov
----------------------

The school is insanely big! Nezuko agrees with me

Unfortunately me and nezuko don't have the same classes... And the school was like a maze.

Some kids were talking about spirits or something, strange. But, we ended up finding the principals office after following some random kids who were going there.

------

"So you two must be the new students. I'm guessing you can't find your classes?"

"Um, Yes." I said. Me and nezuko had entirely different classes, we would only be able to see eachother at lunch. That sucked. And I have ever no idea who anyone is here, I've never seen them around in my life.

"Okay, I'll call up two students to show you guys around."

Why two? It's probably because we don't have the same classes but still, shouldn't only one show us around?

A few minutes later 2 others came in, one was tall... And had a scar on their face. The other one just looks mean, they have short hair with cyan in it.

"Yuchiro, show the girl around. Genya show the boy around" The principal said. So that's their names, I'm guessing the tall one is Genya.

"Yes, sir." They both replied

"Hurry up." The other rushed nezuko! Not only that he gave me a stare of annoyance. What did I do?

The other just told me to follow him.

"What is your name?" He asks

"Tanjiro kamado"

"I'm Genya shinazugawa. Uh, the other guy was Yuchiro Tokito."

"He seems rude.." I wasn't lying... Just his face says it

"Yeah, he's the popular one here. He doesn't like new people."

"Oh.."

"Can I see your schedule?" I give him my schedule

"I think I have to show you around because we have the same schedule. That's nice isn't it?"

Hmm, now it makes sense. But I don't want nezuko in the same classes with that rude guy!

"Yep, I won't have any friends in my classes. So let's be friends!"

"Uhm.. Okay? Sure."

He seems antisocial..

"Was the girl your sister?"

"Yes! Her name is nezuko."

"Oh! My brother is in his last year here, Sanemi Shinazugawa. I call him Nemi tho."

"Class is starting soon. So you follow me to the first class, it's unfortunately math.."

"I don't have a problem with math." I kept looking next to me because Misty was walking next to me. And I think Misty is a good name for them.

Now that I think about it. Yuchiro was looking next to me not st me when he gave me an annoyed stare. Can he see Misty?

It'd be nice to know I'm not the only one...

------

I introduced myself to the class and was luckily seated next to Genya! Although Misty was behind me on a table...

Will they just leave me alone already?!

The teacher handed out papers.

Genya whispered to me "sorry I didn't tell you, our math teacher doesn't care if your new. He will just give you the test no matter what."

"Ohhh thank you."

That's fine. I know some of answers, but at least these teacher doesn't seem rude.

I stopped at a certain question that I didn't learn yet... Everyone else seems to know it.

"Umm..." I mumbled

"The answer is 48" Something whispered to me. I looked behind to me to Misty with a big grin.

At least they aren't that bad.. But isn't this cheating?

Oh well.

Everytime I was stuck on a question, Misty would tell it to me. I guess they can stay, not like I can get rid of them anyways..

When class was over Genya looked exhausted

"How did you do on the test? I think I did horrible.. I put random answers" maybe that's why...

"I think I did okay. I already knew something of the questions"

"Good for you. We have Art next. My personal favorite!"

"I like art. Although my old art teacher never really taught us anything about art. So I learned a bit myself."

"Your old school probably sucks."

"It did.."

--------

Art was a nice class. I actually learned about art and the class wasn't noisy at all.

Each class was nice. It was time for lunch now which was good because I am starving.

"Hey, hey. Since it's much now, would you like to meet my other friends?"

"Sure! It'd be nice to meet new people on the first day."

"I suggest we hurry to lunch. I eat on the roof with them because the cafeteria to loud."

We basically ran to lunch. And Misty... Was floating. Don't they have something better to do?

We ended up as the first in lunch and quickly made our way to the roof. I'm not gonna lie, the food looks good. Unlike my other schools food.

On the roof was 4 other people.

"Hi genya!"

One of them yelled which made the others stop what their doing.

"Finally your here! You take so long."

"I'm sorry Aoi! But, we have a new friend."

"Are they mean?..."

"Um... I don't know?"

They introduced their selves as Kanao, Aoi, Murata, and Senjuro.

"My brother is in his last year here! Kyojuro rengoku!"

"I'm the oldest sibling of my family... I don't know what it's like to have a big sibling."

"How many siblings do you have?" Murata asks moving away from Aoi who looks like she wants to kill him

I put up five fingers

"FIVE?! How are you alive?!!!"

"Because they aren't much trouble."

I enjoyed my time with genyas friends. The first day at this school did really go well.

And Misty keeps getting more closer to me... Seriously do they have anything better to do?!

---------------------