Chapter 6 - History Homework

Tanjiros POV
---------

"What took you so long? Lunch is almost over already!"

Was i gone for that long?

Oops...

"Uh, I got distracted... A-and I kinda forget what I needed from my locker.."

"You should run.." Murata whispered. Maybe I should... Aoi looks like a demon right now..

"Uh- i- uhm- Gotta go!"

"TANJIRO!"

The mother of the group is also the most violent... But Yuichiro should be the one to blame!
--------
That's how the rest of my day went after Yuichiro gave me the necklace. And misty wasn't around for the whole day at school. Maybe Yuichiro was right about the necklace?

--------

At home, my mother asked me where I got the necklace from.

She knows that I stutter or pause a lot when I lie...

So how can I moved past this without saying

"Oh yeah, a spirit is following me so I got this necklace to keep it away"

Who would believe that?!

"I got it from my fr...iend"

"Okay..."

I don't think she believes me.. Damn my ability to not lie!

I just knew misty would be laughing at me if he was here. Surprisingly he wasn't even outside the house..

'Yuichiro was correct..'

But, why would I have to fall in love?! I've never even liked anyone before.

"Hey, did you steal that?" Nezuko whispered to me. Ah, she thinks i steal everything when I lie!

Hmm... Wait, if I can see Misty. Do I see other spirits too?

Hopefully not... I don't want to deal with anymore of that..

I'll just go to my room.. If misty isn't at school, or with me. Then... He can't be in my room?

--------

He is.

The dark corners of my room, he's just sitting there.

It's kinda freaking me out...

[TEXT FROM AOI]

AOI:Do your homework. Stop standing around in your room!

How did she knows I was home... Or in my room?!

I do have homework but I was gonna do it right now...

[TEXT FROM AOI]

AOI:Tanjiro, I will not repeat myself! Just because I don't live near you doesn't mean I don't know your not doing homework.

TANJIRO:I was just about to do it! Calm down please.

Yeah... I should start it right now.

A very obvious laugh came from misty.. How did he even know I was texting Aoi?!

Man... What is wrong with these people! Am I the only normal one..?

Oh.. The homework was also about History... I'm not good with history..

Should I just look the answers up? I can't decide... I doubt misty would help right now..

Nezuko is good with history!

------

"No"

I expected that...

"Aghh! But I barley know half of these questions!"

"Try to get mom to help you."

But mom is at the grocery store with our siblings! How can she help when she's not here?!

I don't think she will help either...

"I'm sure your old enough to know these questions. Besides you can't keep asking for my help all the time, maybe ask nezuko?"

Forget it! I'll just look answers up. The teacher won't know anyways.

[TEXT FROM AOI]

AOI:And No looking up the answers!

I'll just look them up! She won't know I actually looked it up right? She's just taking a lucky guess... Right!

-----------------