Chapter 4 - Arcae... I mean Arcade

Tanjiro's pov
--------

"How was your first day at your new school?"

My mother asked me that as soon as I got home. I think she wants to make sure I'm satisfied with the school.

I told her about my day and the friends I've made. Nezuko told hers, she said that Yuichiro wasn't very happy to have her in all his classes.

"I have to pick your siblings up, don't cause any trouble while I'm gone!"

She always reminds us not to break anything while she's gone. But it was 2 years go!

Me and nezuko just wanted some candy, we tried getting the jar down carefully but it fell and broke. We did steal a few pieces of candy from the floor since they were in wrappers.

Our punishment was cleaning the house for a week.. Then mom made it 2 weeks when she found out we took some candy.

But, anyways

When mom left, nezuko got a call from zenitsu. He wanted to come over

I didn't hate zenitsu, but I didn't like him as much anymore. I also didn't want him to come over, but, I guess I got lucky

[TEXT MESSAGE FROM INOSUKE🐗]

Inosuke:WANA GO ARCAE?

He still hasn't gotten better with spelling that's for sure...

I agreed to go to the arcade since I haven't been to one in a while. I've gotten used to inosuke spelling problem, it's not hard for me to read his messages.

---------------

When I got there inosuke of course, had a boar mask on.

Inosuke is pretty competitive, that's a reason he is a good friend. For me atleast- I don't think zenitsu liked the way he always thought he was good at everything.

Inosuke was good at games and Arcade games. better than me, that's because he goes to arcades a lot.

And if course... Misty was sitting on an arcade machine but he wasn't looking at me. He just seemed bored, his eyes are closed.

I'm happy he doesn't have a problem with inosuke. If he did then I wouldn't have anyone I've known for a long time to hang out with.

-----------

It was enjoyable... For inosuke.

I don't know how, he beat the high score for every game. Even ones people thought was impossible.

I didn't do so well... I guess I should play games more.

Misty was laughing at me the whole time! He still is now.

He seems to approve of inosuke. That's goods, I don't know if he will forgive zenitsu..

I don't know what happened with him. Zenitsu was fine then just turned mean.

It's okay I guess.

---------------------

When u got home zenitsu was still there. I'm surprised he usually leaves after an hour. But, I guess he wants for stay longer.

They were watching TV, I don't think they noticed me come in. I just went to my room since I have homework to do already.

Inosuke sent me another text. I sighed at his spelling.

"U DO TERIBLE AT GAEM"

I know I'm bad at the games! No need to rub it in.

It's the way he acts. I don't blame him.

I sighed again and sat on my chair

"That stupid boar"

------------------------------------