TᕼIᖇTY ᗴIᘜᕼT

P͟O͟V͟ D͟D͟ & S͟I͟M͟O͟N͟E͟ ༅༊

"So yuh mean seh Kronazz really a lef Debs?!"

I was clearly shocked by this bit of info. I stared at Simone in disbelief. Since Debs and Kronazz hooked up there has been enough nasty shit between them that could have ended what they shared but after the storm cleared they were good again.

Simone nestled her naked body into my naked side and use her hands to caress my tattooed chest.

"She up deh a mad fra last night. It seem wah she duh d adda night really fuck tings up," she sighed making a trail with her long acrylic nails down to my flaccid member that immediately began to bulge with life.

I puffed on the weed I was leisurely smoking and let out the smoke with a contented sigh as her fingers curl around my excited dick.

"Kronazz come up deh last night when mi guh roun deh fi ask ar if she cudda run off d bar up a Carol tonight an just start fling e tings dem inna waah bag," she related as her fingers slid up and down my length playfully.

"It was boun to fall apart still enuh. Debs a big ooman fi Kronazz an a look d yute fi give ar wah she shudda a seek from a bigga man," I said taking a last draw off the weed before placing it in a old chip tea up on the table by the bed.

I reach out and grip Simone's hand that was pleasuring me and pull her so that she was straddling my hips.

"So weh yuh seh cause e youngah dan r him, cyaah man up to har needs?" she asked raising up to position herself so that she could fit me inside her.

"Debs too rass jealous fi one and Kronazz a young face bwoy wid an image an talent we a guh always cause Debs head fi get hawt," I replied.

As Simone sank down on me I sighed my mind now filled with what was now happening between us and less on my brethren and her sick head cousin.

"Suh yuh feel if she did more humble dem wudda last?"

There was a tone in her voice that had me looking away from the delightful sight of her well-shaven buff nestled on my cock and up to her face.

She was rotating her hips and slowly teasing my nipples with the tip of her bright pink, stone-studded coffin-tip nails. I wish I could see the look in her eyes but they were fixed on my hardened nipples.

"Mi nuh know enuh," I said gripping her wide hips and raising off the bed to shove into her tight core. "A people affi mek dem relationship work enuh."

She glance at me briefly and a look that I could not decipher was in her eyes before it vanish and knowing it was no use trying to address it I continue to push into her.

There were just some things you did not stress even if you wanted to. What I had with her was really not what I would have liked. These hideaway meetings to just fuck and spend a few alone time were now grating on my nerves as my feelings had for some time now manifested into something deeper.

In the beginning, it had been all fun and excitement to meet up, screw and bun a few spliffs, and just go with the fuck flow after all I had a few other katties up in my flavor.

I was good living with the no strings attached relationship but now as much as I act impartial and tell my guys I would die a man whore I was lying through the skin of my teeth.

How many times since my grandmother's passing have I found every possible opportunity to be with Simone even going to the point of begging her to meet up with me?

Too much to count dawg.

I was now a sucker for one woman and she was not even mine. I was ghosting most of the girls I had on the side staying at home and hanging out with OD because I was just waiting for Simone to hook up.