Steamy

♧Chan's Pov♧

I lock my lips with his, pulling him close to my chest as I can as Jeongin moans into my mouth softly. I run my hands through his pitch black slowly as my finger glides through his hair.

I want to go higher and play with his nipples making him moan but I know better than that as it could lead to other things. Jeongin pulls away from the kiss before planting a kiss on my collarbone lightly barely brushing my skin.

"Chan" His voice is deeper but whispery as he says my name. My name sounds so good coming from his beautiful lips.

His hand slowly slips down my chest feeling every curve,every bump of my skin. "You're so muscular, the glow of the lights only make them look better." He begins to suck on my skin leaving a big red hickey on my collarbone for the whole world to see.

"You look good in every light and every angle. With your gorgeous onyx eyes down and that sharp chin. Even down to every little scar and impurities. Because at the end of the day,it's you. You're unique and perfect in my eyes."

"You're too hot not to be marked, I hope you didn't mind" Jeongin says with worry written on his face. I kiss his lips gently before slowly planting small kisses down his neck.

"Of course not darling,because with you,I would try anything." I probably shouldn't have said that as who knows what kinky shit he could be into but hopefully it's not too much.

His hand slowly slips down my waist hand as he traces his slim finger back and forth along the rim of my boxers. His eyes never left mine as he does this only creating more tension.

"Dirty dirty boy, I think that someone needs a nice long hot shower. I think I need to be there to…supervise to make sure you get your body well." This man makes it so hard to resist him.

"We might do something unholy again though,and that would make the bet go over." I whisper to him as he draws close enough to me that my lips brush when he speaks.

"Who said anything about fucking,dirty minded man" I capture his lips in mine again as I pick him up standing up. I kiss him passionately and at a fast pace as I guide him into the bathroom.

Jeongin deepens the kiss as his large delicate hands roam my back. All you could hear is the small grunts as the apartment is completely silent.

I sat him down on the counter locking the door behind me. "Strip for me baby" I whisper in his ear, slipping off of the marble bathroom counter and slowly pulling off an article of clothing one at a time.

"Jeongin" I growl at him lowly as he only smirks as he sassily walks over to me patting my ass before flinging his shirt on the floor.

"I'm a stripper my love,it's my job so let me seduce you again" Jeongin mumbles as we are trying to be careful not to bring attention to anything as Felix is still home.

"Well you aren't on the clock and I'm not your client… for today anyways." I of course have to visit him at work sometimes just to see this pretty boy.

I look up and down his toned body until I notice the tent in his boxers already sticking out. "You really are a horny man" I whisper to him

"Only because you make me that way,my body responds so well to you Chan. You have no idea" His hand then glides down the front of my chest before grabbing ahold of my waistband.
He gets down on his knees with a soft thud as he slowly drags down my underwear. Looks like I might get my bet wish sooner than I imagined.

I rub his soft hair as he slowly pulls down my boxers the rest of the way as I step out of them. "Such a pretty body,such a pretty man" Jeongin mumbles as he makes me stand with my back up against the blue painted bathroom wall.