Punishment

♤Jeongin's Pov♤

Chan stands up putting on his black jeans and stuffing his boxers into his underwear. "So eager for round two already, Innie?" He smirks as his eyes are slowly scanning down my body as if he is fucking me with his eyes,savoring what he has in front of me.

I quickly slip my shorts back on as I look around for my shoes "Chan,where the hell did you put my shoes,up your ass or something?"

"Oh you're acting as if I was a bottom before you? Nah,you are the only one I will be a bottom for. But they are by the door,which room?" Is he seriously this excited to get a few kinks tried out on him? As if I didn't just have my guts rearranged by him three seconds ago?

Shit,Felix took my walkie talkie which means I will have to put on a show. Basically when another stripper needs something while with a client,they have to touch them in some sort of way.

For me,I could care less about most things. But when it comes to Ice aka Minho, yeah he can take things a bit too far.

"Room 3. Just wait by the door and behave,I can't let people see us walking out together." I stand up grabbing my shoes and slipping them on. But that's when Chan acts on his own. Since these heels make me about as tall as him,he straight on kisses me.

Chan grabs my hands pulling them over my head and his crotch against mine as I can feel the shape of him as he slowly rises. He kisses me aggressively before letting go and opening the door so that I can't do anything to retaliate.

"Be back soon darling" Chan winks at me before I smack his ass

"Hope your ass is ready, might need Felix to help you into the backseat because you might not sit up for a while."

Chan laughs as he walks away "We will have to see then,won't we?" He turns back around to blow me a kiss but I act as if I wasn't watching.

I wait a minute or so before I walk around the club to find Felix. He can always tell my touch as I always swipe my hands from the center of his stomach and across his side diagonally.

"I.N,what?" He leans his body against me leaning his head back on my shoulder. More touchy than normal at work,oh well. I can tell the client is liking it more as she is covering her mouth blushing.

"Did you prepare the stuff I asked for?" I ask him as I feel him sigh. Felix looks at the client winking. I just hope she doesn't ask us to do the transfer deal. Kissing each other but we both getting paid a fairly well amount of money,but I don't want to kiss my brother either.

"Yes and I'm afraid with how well Chan can sit or even process shit after this. I mean,come on how kinky is this?" Felix looks at me moving away from me and walking forward to the client. He's not even trying to seduce her but even now I'm thinking about calling the ambulance.

"It's only a few kinks,chill,I'm not breaking Chan tonight." I pat his head before walking away and into the black rooms corridors where I see Chan leaning against the wall.

"Took you long enough."

"I would say loosen up Chan,but I will do that for you tonight." I walk to the door unlocking it as he walks into the room sitting down on the bed. He's starting to accept the kinky side of him.

Next thing he knows it,he'll have to switch to the red ticket if he doesn't reel himself in, not saying that I'm complaining for either side of sex. I walk over to the extra table that was filled with a couple of objects and one including a blindfold.

"Oh? Blindfold, learning so soon?" Chan teases before I shake my hand grabbing the two glasses off of the table and handing one to him. I walk back over to the table pouring it into both of our glasses.