The Past

Hello guys,
I hope you all are fine.

The loud screaming of a man was heard

heard. The house that was no less than a palace has been made the home of hell. The thunder and heavy rain outside drown out the screams of a woman as she was pulled down the stairs through her hair. She tried hard. Tried to free herself from the clutches of the evil man while keeping her other hand on her swollen stomach. But he was too powerful for her. Finally, she was pushed down harshly on the floor as she vomited out blood. She raised her head and looked straight at a pair of forest-green orbs that usually shone with joy when he was around her or threw fire at those who dared to look at his family in a wrong way. But today they were shedding tears and were filled with guilt.

The sight of his pregnant wife made the once-strong man tremble with fear but that didn't stop the fire to course through his veins as he witnessed her lovely face covered with blood that had mixed with her tears. Never had he let her shed any tears after she married him but he could not do anything today as he was pinned down and halfway to unconsciousness and perhaps death too. But that didn't stop him from screaming and begging to leave her. He was ready to leave everything for her even his own life and that's what he told them but when had the devils been merciful?

The dreadful screams echoed again as the man was shot seven times in his back. His wife looked at her beloved's body wide-eyed as she noticed him bathing in his pool of blood. The most wonderful husband and father was there, not blinking, not laughing just there sleeping with his eyes wide open. The lively forest orbs were deemed in darkness.

The next moment black spots appeared in front of her own eyes as her head bleed. She touched her back head and looked at her culprit with the same fire in her eyes as her husband once did, there he was. The monster that had destroyed their beautiful family, stood with a rod that was bathing in her blood in one hand and another laid a gun.

Finally, maniac laughters echoed in the hell as the sound of seven gunshots graced their ears. Unknown to them a young girl was witnessing them. Drenched in sweat and tears and suppressing her screams with her palms. She looked at her sleeping father and mother who were soaking in each other's blood when her eyes fell on her mother's stomach where laid her sleeping sibling. Brother or sister, she will never know, for her sibling was never meant to see the light. Her right hand clutched the locket that had a miniature statue of Shree Krishna tightly as blood seeped down her arm. But she was too numb to notice it. She had promised her mother to stay hidden under that staircase and make no noise but how could she stop herself as she witnessed the bad man pulling on her mother's cloth?

The lusty man was going to do the worst sin of his life. Think of his horror as he witnessed a small girl in front of him the next moment. Her eyes were the same firey forest ones that he had witnessed deeming now. He had no doubt who she was... Who else could she be, who stands as a lioness in front of other....no one other than his daughter? She was shooting fire at him with those orbs of hers as if daring him if touch her mother. Her mouth seemed as if she was muttering something. He threw her across the glass window in anger. The glass broke into pieces and spread across what had once been a lovely garden. The stars gazed as the garden that had once filled with her laughter is now drenched with her blood as the broken glasses sipped through her delicate skin.

Conceivably she would have met the same fate as her mother, father, and sibling but perhaps God had some other plan. Soon she was gonna get hit in the head just like her mother was but the siren of the police had never been sweeter to her ears. She had one reason for living and she won't die until she fulfills that. The police were quick to arrive but they were quick to leave. But before leaving the man got the answer to what she was muttering and perhaps it would haunt him for the rest of his life no matter how laughable it would seem now. The faint chant reached his ears before he could leave.....

'jai Hanuman gyan gun sagar...'

God. There was no real God to him but the one he and his gang was working for and look at what happened with the family. All dead. All gone. And his masters will save them for sure. He won't be the one to serve punishment in jail.

'My mother always told me you will help those who will ask for help Kanha. She told me, lord Hanuman will keep bad spirits away. Please help me kanhaiya to find those men again to give justice to my family,' this was her last thought as she drifted away into the state of the subconscious as the police raided the haunted house that had once been the loveliest of homes. The crowd gathered with umbrellas to notice the once-lively girl that lay in her garden in a pool of her blood as the rain tried to cleanse her. A thunder promised the subconscious girl of something.

 A thunder promised the subconscious girl of something

So guys, how was it?
Do vote, comment, and share.
And have a nice day ahead.