{3} I Don't Recognise You

Before I knew it, It was the next day, I was still lying face-down on my bed out of pure exhaustion.

Once again, my alarm went off.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

"Oh my god... I don't wanna open my fucking eyes...! Let me sleep!" I said annoyed, my voice still muffled by the blankets below me.

I smashed my hand onto the off bu'tton, successfully turning it off after a few tries.

"Finally!" I said in accomplishment as I soon fell back to sleep.

{Time Skip}

Now it was around lunchtime and I finally woke up for real. I sat up in my bed groggily, rubbing my eyes.

"What even happened yesterday? It felt like a fever dream."

I soon got up, stretched, went to the kitchen, made myself some instant coffee because I'm lazy which instantly perked me up, sat on the couch, and decided to scroll through Instagram for a couple of hours, after all, I don't even have to start getting ready for work until 10 pm, god I love working the night shift.

{Time Skip}

Now it was 10 pm. Today, I met up with a friend of mine and got some lunch, went to the shops to buy food, which mainly consisted of instant noodles and shredded cheese because I swear that is all I'm surviving on these days, watched a movie, and got some takeout for dinner.

"Alrighty, it's time for me to go back to the place where I'll probably die at some point in my life," I said sarcastically marching out of the door towards my car.

Today, I also decided to wear something more casual, there aren't even any people down there to judge me. I could literally show up wearing pajamas and nobody would care!

I started my car and began the journey to Circus Baby's Entertainment and Rental once again.

{Time Skip}

Here I was again, standing quietly in the elevator, on my phone. That was until...

"Welcome back to another night of intellectual stimulation, pivotal career choices, and self-reflection on past mistakes."

"Oh! Hi again! Great to hear your "lovely" voice again, HandUnit." I sarcastically said.

"I love reflecting on all the mistakes I've made in my life, including what I'm doing right now, How did I even get here at this point in time?"

"We're committed to creating a unique and fulfilling work experience. One part of that commitment is ensuring that you don't get tired of the voice that you're hearing right now."

"Oh thank god, Your voice was starting to become quite boring in my opinion."

Suddenly, a keypad sprung up in front of me again, surprising me.

"Gah!"

"Using the keypad below, please select a new companion voice. For male, press 1. For female, press 2. For text only, press 3. For other options, press 4."

"Where's the option for no voice? I like silence." I complained.

"Also, my dude, THERE ARE NO NUMBERS!" I said aggressively pointing at the keypad.

I spam-pressed about 30 letters hoping it would spell something.

"There! This is exactly what I want!" I said triumphantly.

"It seems that you had some trouble with the keypad. I see what you were trying to type, and I will autocorrect it for you. Thank you for choosing Awkward Teenager."