Possessive Much

Here's the next chapter.....
Warning triggers ahead......

=====================================================

The song Crazy For You by MUCC played in the background in my home as I was typing away, trying to finish my book I'm writing, and I was on a roll with writing, and I have been living off ramen lately to get this done.
I was having fun working for once.
Usually I want to take a few more breaks and then I get writer's block, but not this time. I mean I'm almost done with my Mafia boss series.
I'm happy with the results of my writing this time, and I'm not gonna stop unless I get tired.

It was lunch time, and grew tired of the ramen I bought, so I was getting ready to go eat out after I saved my work, the other day I decided not to when Batman visited my home, so once I have my purse, my keys, and phone, I headed out of my apartment, locking it up, then headed to the elevator, going inside, and I descended down to the first floor, and left out of the elevator, and I started walking on the sidewalk towards that diner that Joker robbed awhile ago.

I walk through the front door of the diner, the bell ringing, and a clerk greeted me, and sat me down, and I decided on my order quickly, which was a cheeseburger and fries, something different.
My order came a few minutes later, and I cut my burger in half to eat it, and started eating it, enjoying my burger, enjoying the good food, in which afterwards I paid my sum and left.

I decided to go next to a book store, to buy a few manga to reward myself for my good work so that's what I did, went to the nearest Books A Million and looked around, finding some webtoons that were published in physical form, and bought some, two actually, and then bought me some shonen manga, then I checked out, spending about eighty dollars, which I paid for, and had it bagged up in paper sacks, which I carried out of the book store, sighing in happiness.

I walked home, cheerfully humming a tune, and arrived at my complex, but noticed some weird guys hanging around by the entrance that I got a bad feeling from, and as I walk up to the door to my complex they whistled at me.
"Dayum baby, you got big mommy milkers!
Can I suck on them?"
I turn my head and glared at the person.
"Awe don't be that way, I really wanna suck them baby."
He then shoved me back first into the wall by the door, pinning my wrists with one hand to the wall, and I dropped my books, which fell out of the paper bag.
"Now let's show those titties to me."
He flipped open a knife and before he could slice my shirt in half, I heard a gun cock, and a gunshot occur, and I go wide eyed as he was hit in the chest, and he coughed blood down his chin, and he fell with a thud to the ground.

His buddies shout.
"Who fucking did that?!"

I watch as no joke, Joker walk up, holding a golden and silver pistol, the end of the pistol smoking, and he says to these men.
"Nobody touches my girl."
He then shoots the other men in the head, making their bodies fall with a thud to the ground, and he walked over to my fallen books, picking them up, and puts them in the sack, and handed them to me.
"And I mean it that nobody touches you."
He says to me, his face inches from my own, and I swallow hard, my heart racing badly, me feeling scared he killed those men for harassing me.

My knees shook from my fear, and he then took hold of my chin in one purple gloved hand, and then leans down, and crashed his lips to my own, making me go wide eyed as his tongue entered my mouth, and licked and teased my trembling mouth, and he then pulls away, whispering in my ear.
"If any man touches you they die got it."
I slowly nod as he pulled away.
He then turns to leave, walking away as so, leaving me bewildered where I stood, and my heart thudding a mile a minute, and I saw him get into a 1966 purple mustang, and he then drives off.

I slump to my knees, looking around at the bodies in front of me, and I look down, realizing I had blood on my pants, and on my chest area, and I felt some speckles of it on my face.
I get up, and head to my apartment, and once I got into my apartment, I take off my bloody clothes, and threw them away, then I get in the shower to clean my body, scrubbing myself well, including my face, and once I was done with my shower, I had a towel wrapped around me, staring at myself.