- The Original Mission -

[ P R O L O G U E ]

It was evening time as a woman rushed to get to the captain's cabin. The ship rocked back and forth as waves kept crashing into the sides. The wind was cool as the woman felt the air blow through her ginger hair.

The woman was known for being the captain's right hand. When he wasn't around, she was in charge. She was on her way to meet the captain as he had something he needed to discuss.

"It's probably about the task." The woman thought as she continued forth.

She finally arrived at his cabin and knocked on the door and waited for a response.

"Come in." A man's voice replied. The woman soon entered as she saw the captain sitting at his desk with his back faced to her, smoking a cigar. He was a big man, probably 6 or 7 feet tall.

"You called for me." The woman said as she took a step forward to the captain's desk. The large man perked his head up as he heard his right hand's voice.

"Yes... I did." The captain said as he slowly rose from his seat. He walked towards the map that was hanging on his wall, his right hand soon followed and stopped beside him.

The ship was headed for the kingdom of Lonia, it was heard that the king's son would be getting married to a former princess. That was the least of their worries for now, what matter to the woman was the details of her task.

Which is what the captain was now going to explain, he huffed at his cigar once again before speaking.

"I'm sure you might already know what your going after, but I'm going to explain either way."

She surely should know what she'll be after. Whenever they're headed for a kingdom, they're either going to break into one of the palaces to steal whatever expensive jewelry they can get their hands on. They might even be running after a runaway debtor that was meant to pay back the captain with whatever they had on them, but most of the time, they've ended up having to pay them back in blood.

"So... What am I heading for?" The captain paused for a moment, before looking towards the smaller female beside him.

"I want you to steal the king's crown."

His right hand was sort of surprised. Even though she's stolen jewelry from royal family's before, she's never decided to lay her hands on a crown before. Plus, the king was one of the most powerful people of the land, his kingdom was always guarded by guards.

"Your... Sure about this captain?" She asked hesitantly, the taller man only chuckled in response.

"I know you can do it, you've never failed to disappoint me before. If you can easily steal expensive jewelry from other powerful kingdoms, then I'm sure that you can pull this off."

The woman snapped back into it, he was right. It was like any other kingdom's valuable she's stolen before. She can pull this off. She straightened herself back up and nodded in response.

"Understood, that crown will be in our hands in no time." She told him enthusiastically, the captain smirked to her response.

"Good. You can choose whoever you want to come with you, just as long as you return with the crown."

After more discussion, the woman headed to the door. That was until the captain let her know about one more detail.

"By the way Petra, if you also manage to get the prince's crown as well, I'll be sure to give you a bonus."

She turned her head back to him as he stared her down.

"You know every time you mention a bonus, it's also going to get done by me."

The captain just smirked as he sat back down. "I know, that's why I said it. Now go, you have a task to do. You know what to do if anything goes wrong."

Petra nodded and finally headed out of his cabin. In the distance, she noticed a chestnut-haired man and a black-haired man with a beard laughing and cracking jokes.

She approached the two men as they reacted to her presence, she looked at them with her hands behind her back.

She stared at them, and then finally spoke.

"Jesse, Gill."

"I'm going to be needing your help."