- Not Just Some 'Boy' -

- Kingdom of Lonia -

- Aiden's POV -

The king paced back and forth the whole time. After we told him about the note we found of how Porter was taken by Posehn's crew, he couldn't contain himself. It was already nighttime, we spent so long searching for any clues on where those people took Porter. We couldn't find anything though.

I turned and noticed how Taber was crying to herself, seemingly knowing that Porter was in danger. the queen ended up walking to her and hugged her in an attempt to comfort them.

After a minute of continuous pacing and no talking, the king finally stopped and turned towards me. His eyebrows furrowed as he stared us down. Finally, he spoke again.

"Mercer. I'm leaving you in charge to go out there and find my son. Do whatever it takes, just make sure you come back with him!" I nodded, then turned towards my men. They both looked at me in concern after hearing the older man bark at us, but I only gestured for them to wait for me at the gates.

They both soon headed off to the gates as I requested, I took one more look back at the three before making my way out of the palace and towards the docks. I made sure to gather as many people that could help us, we were going to need as much help we could get. The moon was so bright that we probably could've made our way without torches.

I looked back at the palace as I stopped in front of the ships. Even though we were far from it, I could still see how light shined from it. The kingdom was beautiful as it glowed in the night, it made me feel more at ease despite the current situation.

I snapped back out of my trance, I had bigger problems to face right now.

Wherever those bastards took Lukas won't stop me from getting him back.

______________________________________

Porter was outside in the courtyard, playing pirates again with his friend Jess. The young prince always liked looking at the different stories of how pirates and outlaws, he even seemed to love playing dress up as one too. His friend also seemed to enjoy the little games he came up with as well.

Although his mother was always happy to be seeing him have fun, his father never approved of this behavior as he watched his son going on about his obsession of pretending to be the kind of person he despised of. As the smaller and young blonde-haired boy entered the palace and had bid farewell to his friend, he saw his father's eyes and fear soon crept up to him.

His eyes were filled with anger, and the boy slowly looked to his hand and saw how he was tightly gripping some sort of belt. Porter's eyes widened as he slowly stepped away. He heard his mother screaming at the older man, seemingly begging and pleading for him to not do what he was planning to do.

Porter's father ignored his wife's pleas as he stared his son down, then he suddenly ran at him.

It all went black afterwards...

______________________________________

- Posehn's Ship -

- Lukas's POV -

"PORTER!"

A sudden hand on my shoulder and a loud voice coming from beside me put my thoughts to a halt, I turned my head and then saw the same chestnut haired man that helped Johnson bring me here. The same boy, now a man, who was once the prince from Jessica's kingdom.

"Jesse?"

The young man's eyes widened in surprised, seemingly not expecting that I knew his name. He straighten himself back up and chuckled awkwardly.