# 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫- 𝐫, 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬

𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭: y/n and rick were all alone on tower watch and decided to spice up the boring shift. alexandria era. (first person pov)

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: cursing, smut, penetrative sex (p in v), begging, org@sm denial, semi-public sex.

𝟗𝟎𝟔 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

🌪️

as i looked out the scope of my sniper past the tall, steel, walls, i felt an underwhelming feeling. sasha was on the last shift and she wiped out all of the walkers.

"bullshit," i muttered under my breath.

rick on my left, turned to me and asked, "what's wrong?" i put my gun down and leaned it against the wall. "sasha killed every last walker, there's nothing for us to do." i complained.

i saw his eyes darken with a familiar look. i already knew what he was about to propose.

"yeah, y/n. there's nothing for us to do," he said, walking closer to me. i knew what he meant, but for christ's sake, we were at work!

"what if somebody catches us?" i asked. "well, then they will get one hell of a show," he joked, flashing his pearly whites at me as he wrapped his toned arms around my waist. i could never say no to his baby blues.

i just shook my head as if to say "what the hell," and smiled as i pulled him in for a kiss. i could feel his stubble scratch my cheek in the best way possible.

i felt him smile against my lips and i pulled away, shrugging my jacket off and kicking off my combat boots. he removed his button-up shirt and took off his boots, as well.

he was shirtless while he pulled my own shirt up and off my torso, quickly reconnecting my lips to his. his calloused yet soft hands roughly grabbed my waist, as if to claim me.

he let up on his grip as i worked at his belt buckle. "let me," he mumbled before pulling his jeans down, along with his boxers.

i reconnected my lips to his as he unclipped my bra with one hand. he groped my breasts and moaned into the kiss, beginning to move his lips down my jaw and down to my neck. i used my last bit of control to unbutton my black jean shorts and pull them down to kick off of my ankles.

i moaned particularly needily at one spot on my collarbone and he attacked it, like some kind of starving animal. "rick, i need you," i managed to speak. well, it was more like a beg.

he wasted no extra time and quickly turned me around and bent me over, my hand supporting my position on the wall. he rubbed in tip up and down my soaking folds and without any warning, rammed into me.

i almost screamed, if it wasn't for ricks hand covering my mouth. "shh, we wouldn't wanna get caught, would we now, princess?" he groaned in my ear. his words made a teardrop trickle down my thigh.

i know he noticed it because he just chuckled lowly and groaned as i clenched my walls around him. he eventually moved his hand on my mouth, to my hair as used it as some kind of support. the pain radiating from my scalp made the pleasure so much more ecstatic.

he adjusted himself just slightly, but the slightness of it and the fast, rapid, past, made him hit my g-spot repeatedly. i moaned incredibly loud at this because what else could i do? i couldn't talk, and my brain couldn't properly form a coherent sentence at the state i am in.

"oh, you like that huh?" he whispered in my ear. all i managed to utter was "f-fuck you, grimes," i don't even know why i said it, but i wanted to, so i did.

my bratty words caused his hand to come down on me, striking my ass. "what was that? you wanna repeat that for me? hm? you fucking slut," rick degraded, all while slamming into me even harder and faster if that was even possible.

the pain just multiplied my euphoria. his free hand snaked around my waist and down to my clit as he started rubbing lightning speed circles on it. "i'm g-gonna c-c-cum, oh fuck!" i moaned, waiting for permission to do so.

rick let out an evil chuckle and simply uttered, "no." i groaned at this. also at the fact his 9-inch dick was fucking me, hard. "please, p-please. i-i'm sorry, please," i begged. i needed this release.

"say my name," he ordered. "rick, d-daddy, i'm sorry. please l-let me c-cum, please." i begged, not knowing how much longer i could hold off this orgasm.

"go ahead princess, come for me." he allowed. he hardly even finished his sentence before i let out a pornographic moan and the knot in my stomach snapped. rick seemed to be nearing his release, too.

his thrusts got sloppier and i could feel his dick twitch inside of me. just in time, he pulled out and shot his load all over my back. i groaned at the warm feeling.

rick grabbed his bandana out of his jacket pocket and poured a little bit of bottled water on it and helped wipe down my back and my thighs.

after we both got dressed, he kissed me on the cheek. "i love you, doll." he smiled honestly at me. "i love you too, you big dummy." i joked back. 

𝐚/𝐧 : first oneshot evaa ! lemme know what u thought and follow my tumblr @w4lk3rss <33 don't forget 2 vote ml'ss