# 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠- 𝐠, 𝐫𝐡𝐞𝐞

𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭: you and glenn have been dating for a while. one morning, he decides to wish you a very good morning. alexandria/s5 era. (2nd person POV) 

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: not much build-up, smut, cursing, cunnilingus, t1tty-fucking😁, ingesting bodily fluids (come only), and praise? sort of?. (also very NOT proofread)

𝟗𝟗𝟒 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

a groan escaped your lips as the bright sun shone through the blinds of your alexandria home, waking you from your slumber. you lay next to your boyfriend in bed, back facing him. 

you turn to face him, and it seemed he was already awake. "good morning, how'd you sleep?" glenn asked, pushing stray strands of hair out of your face. "i had a dream about you." you replied, smiling at him.

he seemed enticed by this. "really? you wanna tell me about it, beautiful?" he wrapped his arms around you, pulling you closer to him. you just giggled before kissing him deeply.

you pulled away and just admired his features. he was so gorgeous. you didn't know how you got so lucky to find him.

he kissed you once more. you began to tell the contents of your night journey as he flipped you onto your back, starting to kiss from your collarbone to your clothed belly.

"and then y-you went down on m-me," you stuttered as his lips made it down to your core. he hummed against your clothed clit. "i think we could recreate that, hm?" glenn suggested, hooking his fingers onto your panties.

"mhm, yes," you agreed eagerly as he removed your underwear painfully slow. "how bad do you want it?" he breathed against your heat. "please, glenn. please." you begged, your voice still hoarse from your recent wakening.

your beg went down to his cock and he wasted no more time connecting his mouth to your cunt. he lapped up all of your juices. 

glenn loved the fact that he could have such a large impact on you. he hardly even did anything yet, and you were already soaking. just for him.

you tangled your hands in his hair and practically grinded your hips against his and he did not mind one bit. his tongue delved deep into you and your throat erupted with a pornographic moan.

he reached one of his hands up and under your tank top, palming at your breast. this only increased your libido.

"g-god, glenn. i think i'm gonna-" you cut yourself off with a moan. "you wanna come?" he stopped for a second, momentarily replacing his mouth with his fingers. 

"so so so bad, please, baby, please," you begged, throwing your head back onto the pillows behind you. "how could i ever say no to you?" he said sweetly before returning to his ruthless eating.

you held one hand in his hair and the other tangled in the sheets beneath you. it didn't take much longer for you to teeter over the edge completely.

your thighs clenched around his head and you couldn't even feel worried that you were suffocating him. 

you felt so selfish, but you just couldn't be bothered when you were surrounded by pure ecstasy. no man, or human being really, had ever made you feel as good as he did. 

"i l-love you," was all you could say as your legs shook in pleasure. glenn helped you ride out your high as your chest heaved up and down in deep breaths. 

"i love you too, y/n." was the first thing he said after detaching his mouth from your core. the sight of him could've made you come again, by itself. 

he had your arousal dripping from the corner of his perfectly swollen lips down his chin, which was also smeared in your come. "you look so pretty like this, wait one second," you ordered him as you grabbed your polaroid camera from your bedside table.

glenn flashed a shy smile and you snapped a photo. you were definitely keeping that for when you're missing him.

"that was so good, love. thank you. will you let me repay you?" you asked as he swiped all of your juices from around his lips with his thumb and laid back down next to you.

he shook his head. "you really don't have to, i'm fine." he insisted. you were skeptical, mostly because the tent in his pants looked painful. "please let me take care of you?" you pleaded, palming at the bulge.

glenn groaned and allowed your hands to work on him. just then, you had a wicked idea.

you pulled your loose tank top off and watched as he tried to contain himself at the sight. you slowly pulled his pants and boxers off and discarded them somewhere in the room.

you positioned your chest in between his legs and began rubbing on his thighs, teasing him. you gave this up quickly, though. you probably wanted this just as much as he did.

you let spit dribble down onto his swollen tip. you leaned down and let his cock slip into the valley of your tits.

he practically whimpered at the sensation. you just giggled, happy to know that he felt good. "feels good?" you asked with a cheeky grin while he pushed his hips up, using you.

"y-yeah, very," glenn admitted. it didn't take very long for his dick to begin twitching and for him to get needier with his moans and hip movements.

"go ahead, love. come for me," you granted permission. after that, he wasted no time pushing himself over the limit and release.

he shut his eyes and let you help him ride out the orgasm. his seed splattered all over your breasts and he felt it was his turn to take a photo. he grabbed the camera from its previous position on the nightstand.

click!

you both stayed silent for a moment, waiting for the other to say something. it wasn't uncomfortable, though.

"shower?" you proposed. "yes, please." he agreed as you both scrambled to the bathroom.

𝐤𝐚𝐢𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐬: hello ! please let me know how u liked this one and leave a vote ❤ this one was actually very based off of a real-life experience w my ex🤫 anyway..