𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 / 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬

🧟

🧟

𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎! 

      heyy ! my name is kailana, and i write ! these are the rules for requests, and where i will be looking for requests for one-shots. i cannot promise this is going to be all that you hope for, but i can assure i will try, and trying really is all that matters. 🤍

𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒!

      you may request smut, angst, fluff, or anything else that falls under an umbrella of any of the categories. you may request lgbtq+ ships (insert any character here) x reader, or trans! reader or character. 

      now, you may NOT request p3d0phila (i'm looking at you cegan), 1nc3st, r4pe, p1ss or f3ces or v0mit kinks, f0ot fetishes or really any 'fetish', or any other kink or habit that may be harmful to any participating parties. should you request any of these, i will mute and/or block you from my account.

      starred (*) chapters are angst, tagged (#) chapters are smut, tilded (~) chapters are fluff. keep that in mind.

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒?

      i will be searching for requests under THIS PARAGRAPH and in my private messages, as well. i will not be accepting requests that are under any other chapter.  

      i might not get to your request immediately, so please have patience. please, do not pressure me or make me feel obligated to fulfill the previously aforementioned request. i can close requests at any time. don't be the reason.

𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒!

      in this story, there may be mentions of self-harm, suicide, sexual assault, descriptive gore, death, murder, and other sensitive topics. 

      if you ever need anybody to talk to, my pm's are always open. you can also go to www.wannatalkaboutit.com or contact 988 if you ever need to talk to a professional. you are loved and you are not alone.

𝐖𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐓 𝐔𝐏!

      that should be all, folks ! i love everybody and i want you to drink some water and do something productive today. please, enjoy these one-shots and keep peace. 🤍

🧟

🧟