# 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 - 𝐝, 𝐝𝐢𝐱𝐨𝐧

𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲; you and daryl get into a fight and daryl realizes what he needs to do for you to forgive him. season 6 era. (based on the prompt: "let me show you how sorry i am.")

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; angst, smut, p in v, unprotected sex (dont), makeup sex, a lil bit of fluff, and oral sex (f receiving), cursing, and i think that's it.

𝟏,𝟑𝟗𝟖 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

"fuck's your problem?" your boyfriend yelled, trailing behind you as you walked away to collect your nerves.

this made you stop dead in your tracks and turn on your heels. 

"my problem? my fucking problem? my problem is that you seem to think it's okay to disrespect me simply because you've had a shitty day. i didn't deserve that, daryl!" you yell in his face.

he seemed to take every word you spoke with negligence and little to no consideration. "i've had a bad day, okay? i'm sorry if i lashed out on ya, or something. wasn't my intention, but ya need to get over yourself. not everything revolves around ya, y/n."

you scoffed. "you're not fucking sorry. don't try to find me till you understand what an honor it is to call me your girlfriend." you walk away.

you know your worth, and you were damned if you were going to let a man degrade it.

that fact didn't change this one, a slight pang of hurt, or rather disappointment, shot through you. you truly didn't expect this from him, of all people.

"crazy of you to think i would even try to find you!" he called out. you simply put your middle finger up, not even turning your head or stopping.

"hey," daryl approached rick grimes. "hey, daryl. what's on your mind?" his deep southern accent sounded.

"think i messed up, with y/n," daryl practically groaned out. "ah. what do you want me to do?" rick asked, a half-amused look on his face.

"i dunno, tell me what i'm s'posed to do," he spoke. "well, depending on how severely you 'messed up', i'd say she deserves an apology, flowers and uh..." he trailed off before laughing.

"what? what is it?"

"an apology, flowers, and good sex."

oh.

oh.

daryl cleared his throat before nodding. "yeah, got it. thanks, rick." he was quick to turn and walk away. why? there was an obvious tent pitching below his belt.

as you sat on your alexandria home bed, reading, you heard a familiar knock on the door frame. you looked up and saw daryl. not only him but a bouquet of wildflowers tied together at the stem with a piece of brown twine in a pretty bow, as well.

your straight face did not falter. "you coming in or what?" you invited, setting your book down on your bedside table.

"oh, yeah," he entered the room, shutting the door behind him. he handed you the flowers and you inhaled the scent. 

"thanks," you smile slightly at him, also setting the flowers down on your bedside table. he nodded, wordlessly. "so?" you said, waiting for him to say what he wanted to say.

"uh... i want to uh, say sorry, for the way i treated ya today. wasn't fair of me, and you deserve better. 'm sorry." daryl spoke. you smiled genuinely at him. 

"thank you, dar. i love you, and that's never gonna change, m'kay?" you leaned closer to him playing with the hair that fell messily down his forehead. "i love ya, too. and, i really am sorry," he reciprocated, continuing to stare into your eyes.

you were always so entranced by him. how he carried himself, how he always got back up when he was struck down, how he always came back to you. 

the thoughts overwhelmed your brain to the point where you didn't even realize you were leaning in until you felt his lips on yours.

the kiss was slow, deep, and passionate. it was different from the hot, rough, and sloppy kisses you two had shared before.

you only pulled away for air and when you did, he pushed you back onto your back and crashed his lips onto yours once more.

without disconnecting, you pushed his vest off of his shoulders and discarded it somewhere in the room.

your breathing became heavier when you soon felt as though everything was on fire and you were overdressed.

you threw your top off and tugged at the hem of daryl's button-up shirt. he took account of this and quickly removed the garment.

soon, all of both of your and daryl's clothes were on the floor, save for your panties. daryl attacked your jaw and neck with kisses and immediately went for the sweet spot on your collarbone he had grown to know so well.

he began to kiss a trail down your torso until he was face to face with your aching core. 

"lemme show you just how sorry i am."

the words churned in your tummy and you bucked your hips closer to his face, needing him. he soon understood that he might've actually wanted this more than you did.

daryl pulled your underwear off your legs and kissed up your inner thigh. he wanted to relish in this, this feeling of euphoria he felt every time he got the honor to spend time in between your legs.

when he connected his lips to your clit, you let out a satisfactory gasp. "oh god," you breathed out when his tongue dipped inside of you.

your fingers gravitated to his hair and you tangled them in it. you tugged and pulled as he continued to eat you out like he was starving. the moans he let out vibrated against you and only pushed you closer to the edge.

and when he added his fingers? oh, there was no way you were lasting much longer.

he pumped a curled finger in and out of you, all whilst continuing to suck on your bud. "c'mon, pretty girl. cum for me," he said.

it was not long after that you felt the chord in your stomach snap. you grinded your cunt against his face, riding out your release. 

"good girl," daryl said, bringing his face back up to yours, kissing you deeply. the taste of your own juices on your tongue only increased your libido.

in one swift motion, you caught your boyfriend off guard and flipped the both of you over. now in a straddling position, you put your lips on daryl's as you sunk down on him.

"oh, fuck baby," he uttered. his big hands landed on your hips, guiding you as you began to bounce up and down on his cock.

"daryl," was the only thing your brain could manage to speak out. "yeah, just like that," he praised, adding more to your foggy head.

his hands moved from your waist to your breasts, carefully kneading them, occasionally pinching and twisting your nipples.

"fuck, y/n. i'm gonna cum," he admitted as you chased your highs. "me t-too, shit,"

"together?" he asked, looking up at you. you nodded, a smile forming on your face. soon, both of your orgasms approached and you just looked down at him at your neediest. he nodded at you and you let go for the second time.

his relief washed over him at the same time, your fluids mixing in your womb. "i love you so much," he breathed against the skin of your shoulder as you rode out both of your highs.

"i'd love me too if i was you, too," you teased. "psh," he chuckled. a few moments of silence passed.

"i do love you, though. forever and always."

kaia speaks ! 💌: fanks for 500 reads guys !! this was not nearly as long as i wanted it to be, but i still do hope you enjoyed it. i love each and every one of your horny freaks so much and you're amazing ! 💖💖❤❤💗💗💋💋💋