Grandmother's murder

(Grandmother's murder)

When Nore Zuchi opened his eyes he knew  immediately that something was off. First of all, he had fallen asleep for a quick nap on his couch in his lab. Next was, he felt like he was wrapped up like a present. He could barely move his legs and his body was starting to get full of sweat.

Looking down at his body he saw a pink duvet placed over himself and he was on a fancy bed. He also noticed that almost everything in this room was pink.

Pink wallpaper, small pink dresser,  pink door and even pink lampshades. It was almost like he was in a little girl's bedroom.

Nore sat up in the bed, making the cover on top of him reveal a pink night gown on himself ... that he definitely wasn't wearing before.

"What the fuck?" Nore questioned outloud. Where did his lab go? Who moved him? Who freaking changed his clothes?

As all this came about a transparent screen appeared infront of his face and an electronic voice spoke into his head.

[You have entered the game]
[Congratulations on becoming a player]

"What the fuck is this shit?" Nore grumbled as he waved his hand through the panel. He did it several times but felt nothing.

[Player has entered a murder mystery game. Type novice level. Mission starts when you leave this bedroom]

Nore rubbed his face then tossed off the covers and sat on the side of the bed.

"Fuck, come on!" He yelled. Why was he dressed up in women's old style night clothes? Yeah, he could birth kids but, he was still a male. His gender was called intersex. But this didn't mean he like women things.

Shaking out the long skirt of the night gown, Nore stood and walked around the room.

He took a look around the room once more and talked to himself as he did.

"Fuck. Where am I?"

[In a world called The game. And currently you are in the starting novice game called grandmother's murder]

Nore was quiet as he listened to the electronic voice reply to his question. The same words appeared in text form in the panal infront of him as it spoke.

"What do I fucking have to do to get out of this fucking game world?" He asked to it.

[To clear the game world, you would need to clear the mission games, and accumulate points. Accumulate enough points to leave.]

"Points?" Nore thought for a moment then nodded his head. It didn't sound hard. "How do I clear these shitty mission games?" He asked next.

[Each mission game will give out a task in which you are to complete. Novice games give out one task. Standard games give two tasks. Expert games give three tasks and Hell mode games have four tasks.]

[The tasks will be either told to you at the beginning of the mission game and [or] you will need to find clues to activate the tasks. It depends on the type of game]

The electronic voice was calm as it explained these rules. Well, as calm as a computer generated voice could anyway.

"Type of game? What the hell does that mean?" Nore asked.

[Mission games come in types. Mysteries, which the player will solve with clues. Testing player's thinking. Survival, which player has to live in wild environments. Testing a player's adaptability. Escape, which player will have to break free from a confined area. Testing player's memory. PvP, which puts players fighting other players or even non players. This tests their fighting skills.]