player's area

Nore's vision blurred and he stood in a large room with a giant colored ball in the center.

Looking down at his clothes he could see his clothes had turned into his slack pants white dress shirt and lab jacket. His feet sported green composite tie croc shoes.

"Thank the fucking cosmos I'm out of women's clothing." He said in relief.

As he stood there more promps appeared in front of him.

[Welcome to player area and congratulations on completing your first novice mission game]

[Novice and standard games unlocked]

[Streaming option unlocked. You can now get more points from other players by showing off your proformance in games.]

[Once reaching 1000 points, play can choose one of the three options...]

[Weapon/power/summon]

[830 more points till 1000 reached]

"Why would I use my fucking points on those?" He asked the panal.

[Reaching the achievement of 1000 point will allow play to spent all those point to aquire one of the three, weapon, a special weapon that is tailored to player. Power, an ability of supernatural type tailored for player. Lastly is summon, summon help from beyond... tailored for player.]

[These three options help player complete games better]

Nore just glared at the panal. He didn't need any weapons. He himself was a weapon ... and as far as powers went, he already owns some. Where he lived, powers or abilities as they called them were normal happenings.

He had the ability to make and manipulate air. It was an inherented ability he got from his mother's side of the family. And from his father's side he got the ability to make and somewhat manipulate metal. He created it from with in his body.

Though due to their differences, he could only use one ablitiy at a time. Because of this he smoked medical herbs to control his metal accumulation. His body would get overheated when he has too much metal in his body. Speaking of his smokes, Nore touched his pockets and noticed he didn't have any on him.

"Well shit..."

He bet this place didn't have the ingredients he needed to make them. But he asked anyway.

"What kind of drugs are available to me?"

The panal was silent for a minute then replied.

[Players can spend points for recreational drugs, such as alcohol, tobacco, mushrooms and such]

"Do you have white man root?"

[... no]

He clicked his tongue in dissatisfaction. As he thought, this game world didn't have things like his original world.

His world had high technology, enough to make space ships common place. There was holographic glass and abilities and different types of races of people.

His own races in his body included his metal race from his father's side called a Bilosk, they were a people who had greyish green skin almost like a mushroom, black or grey like hair. Though their hair was very thin or balding. And fully white eyes surrounded in black circles, unless they used their metal power then the metal color appears in their eyes.

His mom's race was a human elementalist called a Child of Earth. They looked like normal humans except their hair was a pale blue and their eyes slowly change into grey from their previous eyes color every time they use their element.

Then lastly there was his Iblis race which became a part of him when he was in his twentys. Iblis were a energy/soul species and they needed a physical body from another person to fully utilize their power. They share the body but have two diffent personalities. Well... most do. Nore Zuchi was different he and the Iblis came to an agreement and merged personalities to become a singular being.

He didn't like the idea of sharing his body. But not much changed from his original personality. Only some added habits of sleeping more and weird moments when he gets emberessed or cowardly at stupid subject.

His Iblis's name is Vision, he is a Vigil type; an Iblis who has no attack power. They possess passive skills only. His powers are Mind's view, See a location of person/object anywhere anytime. Dreams, he has dreams of possible futures and lucid dreams of past. They are stronger when close to someone or something that has high karma or fate. Blindfold us, he can share dreams and minds view by attaching a magic made shash/ribbon to each other. Reality' view let's him see things as they really are. And lastly power partner, but he hasn't found the iblis partner to match the link to.

But yeah, all that was normal for him back on his world. ... well maybe not so normal if you included his job and such. He was a scientist with Skills ( aka degrees) in nano science,
Chemical engineering, regular Engineering, Biochemistry and Bioinorganic chemistry. And that was all before he hit thirty years old. He had graduated both high school and several college degrees very early. He even worked in the current company he was as since he was 15 years old.

So..., uh, ... maybe he was a little out of the norm. Though it's not like he was the only one like that. Even his assistant, Keipt was a genius close to his caliber. The yoinger man worked just as early as him and had at least 4 degrees himself before twenty.

Nore perched his lips as he thought about his assistant. They guy would not be happy that he disappeared. Not one bit.

[Here is your room key. We will supply u a living space but any food or recreational items you will have to purchase yourself with points]

A key apeared and fell from the sky, almost making Nore miss catching it. He wasn't eager to spend points, but now that he had to use them inorder to eat and drink, he knew he had to use them sparingly. He also had to keep making points so make sure he didn't get short on them.

[You have up to two days before you are required to go into another game. In the meantime we will navigate you to your room]

Nore squinted at the arrow that appeared on his panal. It had this function? Wondering he asked about it.

"Can you use this navigation inside game?"

[No. They only navigation that is allowed is things already in the game or your powers that you buy]

He grunted an acknowledgement then slowly followed the arrow(s) to his new room.

When he got to his new home, he was a little disappointed. It was small. There was a double bed, a small kitchenette and a full bathroom. But like he said it was small and defently plain looking.

[In order to safely keep you key we designed a storage space with ten slots to keep important things on player's person even when they lose their clothes and bags]

Nore perked up as that. Like his assistant's special ability to have a mini lab always on him? Now he could understand the cool factor Keipt had. His young assistant was basically a storage space for anything and everything. Now he could have one too.

Next, the panal showed him how to store the key and how to use the low tech appliances in his new home.